whats you favorite kind of character

Status
Not open for further replies.
No where in the. ....Oh I see, you're confusing my blunt and tactless honesty with my preference in character archetype. Rather odd assumption to make. But no I prefer a character that separates itself from the pack by whatever means necessary. Be that through morality, unique abilities, background, etc.
oh ok cool what age group do you go for in a character?

oh ok cool what age group do you go for in a character?
The answer to that is the same as in my preference for character archetype. I've done eleven year olds right up to Ninety year olds. That being said unless the plot calls for it I'd rather not see a bunch of characters within the same age range. After all I like a touch of realism in all the roleplays I join. And where in reality do you get a community composed of only teenagers or twenty something or only old people?

o
The answer to that is the same as in my preference for character archetype. I've done eleven year olds right up to Ninety year olds. That being said unless the plot calls for it I'd rather not see a bunch of characters within the same age range. After all I like a touch of realism in all the roleplays I join. And where in reality do you get a community composed of only teenagers or twenty something or only old people?
no .

thats good I like any age range as well , when i said that I didn't mean being stuck at one age set , thats boring

Boobs is my favorite character.

All of the above. It is fun to multitask between characters, to not make them the same.

Alright.. This is a bit difficult but the characters I like to play is someone in between Rick and Daryl( the walking dead), Sheldon and Leonard( the Big Bang theory )
A character that is unpredictable, clumsy at times and a bit crazy/ funny like. Or.. Just like a smart ass kind of with astonishing replies and great skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.