What'cha Reading?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last books I read were aaaalll of the percy jackson series in one big book binge. O__O It's been a bit since I've read another book.

Reactions: Astaroth
The last books I read were aaaalll of the percy jackson series in one big book binge. O__O It's been a bit since I've read another book.
THIS ONE WAS MY FAULT TOO!

Does audiobooks count? Havn't been able to afford real literature in a while...

I finished the Crimson Peak novelization. I will probably read Bride Of Pendorric by Victoria Holt or tackle The Hobbit before I settle down to watching all extended versions of the movies.

Currently reading Station Eleven ^^!

A new illness known as the Georgia flu wipes out 99% of the world's population and everything pretty much goes to hell after that. The story focuses on the collapse of modern society and mostly follows a bunch of people, who are in one way or another, connected to each other. It also follows a group of survivors known as the traveling symphony as they brave post-apocalyptic stuff and try to get away from a crazy prophet and his doomsday cult.

So far, it's been a pretty fun read~

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Currently reading Station Eleven ^^!

A new illness known as the Georgia flu wipes out 99% of the world's population and everything pretty much goes to hell after that. The story focuses on the collapse of modern society and mostly follows a bunch of people, who are in one way or another, connected to each other. It also follows a group of survivors known as the traveling symphony as they brave post-apocalyptic stuff and try to get away from a crazy prophet and his doomsday cult.

So far, it's been a pretty fun read~

I've had my eye on this book for a while (in fact I think I already own it on my kindle :0) so it's just a matter of time before I reach it to tackle it. I do love the premise.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Textbooks, mainly.

When I have time, I'm also inching through "the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

Screenshot_2016_01_19_07_04_58.png

Completely for entertainment. It's a good book if you're easy going and think politics are a joke.

I'm taking a lit class and currently right now I'm reading Eleanor & Park and I love it a lot so far!

Im finishing Deadmans Crossing by Joe R. Lansdale, great weird west story, zombies, werewolfs, evil spirits and cowboys, what else could ask?. Then I will have to pick between Vermilion by Molly Tanzer (ghost hunter/steampunk/wild west) or The Girl in the Spiders Web, the newest in the Millenium saga (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo).

Eh, I normally just read what I find online, but my stepfather recently lent me Marvel's Civil War comic so I'm currently working through that. I'm only a couple pages v.v

EDIT: Finished it last night/early this morning. That was quite a trip...

The Jock, which is a BL (sue me) that takes place entirely in a chatroom. It's quite humorous really and can be found on Wattpad.

My friend is currently drawing out an awesome Star Wars fan-manga called The Final Farwell. You can find it on Deviantart.

Another manga on Deviantart I'm working through is Just Your Problem and it's BL too (sue me). It's an Adventure Time fanfiction starring Prince Gumball and Vampire King Marshall.

Lately it's been too difficult for me to actually sit down and read through something. I'll find something that interests me, then loose all patients with actually reading it. Though I should probably try reading again to help stoke my muse or something.

Last edited:
I'm reading Animorphs. I remember watching it as a kid and then reading it once I got a little older. I stopped because I couldn't find the other books, but now I have them all. This series is really fucking good. I could use some book suggestions though if anyone wants to throw some at me.

I'm currently reading the newest book from The League series by Sherrilyn Kenyon! It's fantastic so far^^

I'm working on The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski. Technically the first of The Witcher books.

Status
Not open for further replies.