Whatcha Driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive an 1994 (I think) B5 Audi A4 avant, outside it looks like its new, but inside it is rustied out... It's my moms old car that she gave to me, when I got my license. Audi - The Lord of the Rings.
I have thought about selling it like a lemon, but it has some legal issuses, so I can't.

I dream of importing a Mazda RX-7 into Lavia, either a FD3S or FC3S.

I just traded in my old run down Mazda 3 for a 2013 Honda Civic. I figured...I'm going to be in law school in a few years. I won't be able to afford to live, and I will probably sell all of my plasma, both my kidneys, and my soul to the devil just to get through it. But you know what's a great idea?! Signing a lease on a brand new car. That'll definitely help my debt problem! It was my parents' idea, and they're helping me pay, so there's that at least.

But anyway, poor life decisions aside... @TeaRiverBridge if you decide to get a bike, just don't be a jerk about it, not assuming that you will. I have friends with bikes, and they all complain that they get a bad rap from drivers because so many bikers are on the roads without helmets trying to do tricks or weave through vehicles. As long as you're smart and aware of your surroundings, you're far less likely to get into an accident in the first place.

@captchakiller I love Mazdas. I really wish I still had a Mazda. I test drove one when I was car shopping last year, but it was out of my price range, which made me a sad panda. I love the Honda, but I'm definitely getting a Mazda next go around.

@Kat Noelle: Good to know that brainless drivers will try to ram their cars at me because they hate bikes. Well, Time to drive a tank!

@Kat Noelle: Good to know that brainless drivers will try to ram their cars at me because they hate bikes. Well, Time to drive a tank!
Who said anything about ramming? People will cut you off and stuff if you're a shitty car driver too, if anything most people I know are more cautious around bikes because they fear bikers will neglect the rules

If you think something on the road is a danger, you don't ram it, you drive awaaaaaay! And that's assuming you'd be a jerk, which I don't think you would be

Up until a few months ago I drove a 2004 Chevy bucket that broke down every other week.
Now I'm rocking a 2009 Hyundai Sonata.

Status
Not open for further replies.