What would you tell yourself.

• Thread starter Delusional IIV Idol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I went into the past:

* I would warn myself to avoid crushing on and confessing feelings to a certain person who didn't like me back. XD Don't waste your time. >.>

* I'd tell me never to take my favorite blown glass necklace off in the bathroom like a spastic weirdo and drop it in the sink, shattering it into a million pieces. :o

* I'd tell me to make moar friends in high school and actually try dating. There's no harm in it. Don't push away potential dates and friends like the introverted, anxious twit you are!

* I'd tell me never to apply for a job at Wallgreens. Your (my) calling is to work with special needs children. Don't waste your time, Kim! XD

If I went to the future:

* Heeey future me~ Soooo tell me all about Pokemon Sun/Moon, Kingdom Hearts 3, the next elder scrolls game, and etc. Oh, and have they announced Portal 3 yet? :3

* So, Kim, who are you dating? ...so when I return to the past I can stalk learn all about my future love interest who I am dying to meet. <3 What?! You're single and own 2 poodles and 5 cats?! Blast! ...tell me you at least named one of the poodles Koda or Hachi? Those are my fave dog names. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mess with the past. You're pretty much guaranteed a paradox. Even just warning my past self about it would create one. As for the future, I probably would contemplate all of existence if I actually found anyone to ask.
Shhhhh just have fun with iiiiiiit...!!
f3f297896da14b32587a8ffe6bbb21b9ddbe2c55

"Hey Razilin. Guess what? You grow up to be a badass."

"Really?"

"Yup. Your life in 15 years turns out to be fucking. Awesome."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I would do nothing cause I've seen/read every time traveling story ever.

Ask: What did you think of business class? Because you're investing into a little start up called Facebook and <insert massive company now that wasn't around ten years ago>.

Warn: Fuck Becky like no tomorrow, all the crazy shit you'll want to do later in life simply won't happen. But ditch her like dead weight once she meets David and never look back. Also she gets fucking obese and becomes a whore. Oh, and quit pulling out of her. She's infertile anyway. Hue.

Future: Do I still put up with my wife's bullshit and am I at least happy?

....WTF

Past me:

"Hey man. That guy who keeps telling you he is your buddy, is constantly shit talking you behind your back."

"That goth chick you digged but didn't approach. She is into you. Really into you. Save you both a year of on and off flirting and man the fuck up."

"Always bet on Diaz"

"All that writing is gonna pay off. Also, money is good, get a job quick as shit."

To Past Me:

"Bone the crap out of everyone with RACKS."

To Future Me:

"Dude, if Past!Me, Me, and you all got in a room together, the Awesome would cause the universe to explode. Either that, or we impregnate every chick in about a hundred miles. Without penetration. Since that's not as much fun, go walk over there -- for the sake of boning and RACKS, we cannot be in the same room!"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong
I'd sit my past self down and explain what the hell is wrong with me in detail. So perhaps I could be saved of those two years of misery I spent thinking I'm mentally ill or something.

I'd also tell myself not to be a lazy shit but knowing myself, I'd still be a lazy shit.

For the trip to the fabulous future, I'd check whether I magically conjured a spine from somewhere and got myself fixed and whether I somehow turn out happy.

And checking out some lottery numbers is always a must when peeking into the future.

I'd sit my past self down and explain what the hell is wrong with me in detail. So perhaps I could be saved of those two years of misery I spent thinking I'm mentally ill or something.

I'd also tell myself not to be a lazy shit but knowing myself, I'd still be a lazy shit.

For the trip to the fabulous future, I'd check whether I magically conjured a spine from somewhere and got myself fixed and whether I somehow turn out happy.

And checking out some lottery numbers is always a must when peeking into the future.
WHY DID NONE OF THE REST OF US THINK OF THIS?

WHY DID NONE OF THE REST OF US THINK OF THIS?
Because you're all morons compared to my superior intelligence. Bow down before my awesomeness, you insects!

Because you're all morons compared to my superior intelligence. Bow down before my awesomeness, you insects!
We plants arw capable of more than you could ever imagine, please don't underestimate us. In fact, our best scientist have gotten contact with people of the future.

We plants arw capable of more than you could ever imagine, please don't underestimate us. In fact, our best scientist have gotten contact with people of the future.
Pictures or it didn't happen.

To Past Self:

"Fuck everything. Seriously. Like, half the nerd girls you know want to jump your bones. May as well give 'em a ride!"

Status
Not open for further replies.