• The Avatar?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a Non-Bender.

Fear me.

EDIT: Am I supposed to vote "What?"
This poll isn't very inclusive...

Only if you are an Idea Guy
the quiz didn't specify

It just said something like "You are a Non-Bender, but don't worry, they don't all suck!"

the quiz didn't specify

It just said something like "You are a Non-Bender, but don't worry, they don't all suck!"

I really want to make a crack about the Drill episode and how it looks like a giant cock

Not going to bother with the test itself. My element is fire in general so safe to say I'd be a fire bender. I have a personality that fits it most more than anything.

Though I'd be too damn scared to use it if we are all being honest here *hates fire*

The Avatar!
b721fae7-de46-4355-8cbe-9874ff863d85.jpg

You are the Avatar! As the only physical being with the ability to bend all four elements, it is considered the Avatar's duty to master the four bending arts and use that power to keep balance among the four nations of the world, as well as between mankind and spirits. Wow, go you!

Waterbender

I can deal with this.

130e9fe5-8115-47ec-89c9-230334b1daf6.jpg

You're a waterbender! Water is the element of change. You are easily adaptable and move through life with a sense of fluidity. You may feel drawn towards a career helping/healing others. To become a master waterbender you must work in concert with your environment.

I'm hardly surprised. o3o

bad20469-a49c-4ef5-8efc-3e17b4803c9c.jpg
You're an earthbender! Earth is the element of substance. As an earthbender you are strong, persistent, and enduring. You may be stubborn at times but it is because you feel strongly about your beliefs. Since the key to earthbending is utilizing neutral jing, a master earthbender has great patience yet also knows when to be decisive.

Firebender? My bestfriend and I always argued about which of us was the firebender or waterbender... Guess she does win the waterbender spot.

Oh well. This was fun.