What Type of Bender Are You?

• Air

• Earth

• Fire

• Water

• What?

• The Avatar?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it makes you feel better, I was casted as a generic human.

Granted, a generic human in charge of a small army....
Yeah, but would you really have it any other way? You'd be so sad if you didn't have minions at your beck and call.

Yeah, but would you really have it any other way? You'd be so sad if you didn't have minions at your beck and call.
Yes I would, he did it well.

Would have been nice if I got to kill Nex though, he seemed to be Peacekeeper equivalent of me.

There is a part of me that still regrets leaving, just because of my own story plans. I had so much of the plot laid out...

Yes I would, he did it well.

Would have been nice if I got to kill Nex though, he seemed to be Peacekeeper equivalent of me.

There is a part of me that still regrets leaving, just because of my own story plans. I had so much of the plot laid out...
Maybe you can revive a story idea for Iwaku? After all, maybe these fine people would like a story written about them. :D

Maybe you can revive a story idea for Iwaku? After all, maybe these fine people would like a story written about them. :D
Hmm, that's a good idea. I need to know more about people first, and you can expect me too still load it full of inside joked from the 2010-2011 days.

Hmm, that's a good idea. I need to know more about people first, and you can expect me too still load it full of inside joked from the 2010-2011 days.

I hear that. I'm still getting to know people, as well, so I wouldn't know where to start.

I got Waterbender, and while I'm happy with that result due to waterbending being my favorite bending style, I will say that I have to agree with @Jorick that a lot of the questions really didn't seem to have a lot to do with deciding what bending element a person should identify with. It felt a lot more like the creator was trying to tie the cultures of the nations to the element instead of personality archetypes.

You are the Avatar! As the only physical being with the ability to bend all four elements, it is considered the Avatar's duty to master the four bending arts and use that power to keep balance among the four nations of the world, as well as between mankind and spirits. Wow, go you!

Hellllll yea, son.

Metalbender

You're a metalbender! Metalbending is a rare subset of earthbending that only 1 in 100 earthbenders are ever able to master. As a metalbender you have the qualities of an earthbender- strong, persistent, enduring- but also have great focus and extreme determination. You are able to pick up on minute details that often elude others.

Hah! Fuck yeah! Metalbending!

Basic bending is for basic bitches!

although more than a few times (Jorick's Spamfic on RPG being a notable instance) I've been pegged as a burninator.
Nah man, you were more a badass normal than an element user. You just used enchanted equipment, one of which happened to be a fire sword.
Also, fuck Smiral and her dickfingers and stopping my crusade...

Grumbling intensifies.
Dickfingers OP, pls nerf.
If it makes you feel better, I was casted as a generic human.

Granted, a generic human in charge of a small army....
Your powers were leadership and planning instead of fancy magical mumbo jumbo. :lol:

Also, talking about my spamfic is making me sort of nostalgic even though it was only 6 months ago. I'm still toying with the idea of doing something similar here on Iwaku, but damned full time work schedule...

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
Your powers were leadership and planning instead of fancy magical mumbo jumbo. :lol:
Yeah, I know. I'm pretty happy with how you portrayed me, I though you were spot-on.

Still shoulda killed Nex.
Also, talking about my spamfic is making me sort of nostalgic even though it was only 6 months ago. I'm still toying with the idea of doing something similar here on Iwaku, but damned full time work schedule...
Not that you need more praise of all people, but I think about your story all the time. It was very enjoyable and made a great tale. It would be nice to see an Iwaku-fiction trend sprout up here.

Reactions: Dervish
bfdcd8fc-4060-4bd2-9c5a-bd6f415e9522.jpg

You're a firebender! Fire is the element of power. Your passion and creativity set you apart from others. As a firebender you may be prone to aggression and anger, which can help you or hurt you if unchecked. To master firebending you must display great determination and control.

Metalbender
737a1b1d-4d0e-45b1-8494-0da1db8113ea.jpg

You're a metalbender! Metalbending is a rare subset of earthbending that only 1 in 100 earthbenders are ever able to master. As a metalbender you have the qualities of an earthbender- strong, persistent, enduring- but also have great focus and extreme determination. You are able to pick up on minute details that often elude others.

Cause earth bending isn't cool enough xD

I voted water bender because that's what I'd want to be, then I realized it was a quiz

Scotty and I both got airbender :3

Airbender, which is honestly the least surprising result I coulda gotten.

I selected the "The Avatar!?" option.

/is now infinitely better than everyone else, the end.

I AM A FENDER BENDER

....which explains my insurance premiums suck