What perfume/cologne do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dior.

Got as a Christmas gift, and I have yet to have reason to regret my decision.

Girls love a guy that smells nice.

• Love
Reactions: Mari
What I can find easily in stores and buy:
nd.1361.jpg

What I can't find easily in stores and want to buy:
nd.3552.jpg

• Thank You
Dior.

Got as a Christmas gift, and I have yet to have reason to regret my decision.

Girls love a guy that smells nice.
I wear Dior as well, and oddly enough...I got it as a Christmas gift as well.

-eyes you suspiciously- >.>

Well...it wasn't my choice. So unless your (buyer) thinks like one of my relatives, then I guess so.

I have this soft Cherry vanilla scent that I use. It's a very soft scent and light not to harsh.

• Love
Not big on perfume and cologne because of my allergies. Which is too bad because my sniffer loves to be pleased.

I do have a couple of bottles of my own somewhere, though. I tend to go for what I think are referred to as oriental fragrances? Like that Calvin Klein one that's called Obsession, but for women. I managed to actually finish my bottle of that after four years or so.

Modern Muse by Estee Lauder. Or Armani Code. Beautiful, subtle smells.

• Love
Oh gosh. This is an interesting one for me because I can not stand most perfumes/colognes you find in stores. As in, please please NO. They upset my sinuses and my head and just give me terrible headaches.

That being said!

I wear a variety of scent oils from places like Black Phoenix Alchemy. My current favorite from them is Miskatonic University which is described as "The scent of Irish coffee, dusty tomes and polished oakwood halls." Honestly it's rather sweet but not overly powerful. I like it a great deal.

My usual scents are from Pixxxie pie and Posie.

Severus – (primary notes: cedar, spearmint, musk & rosemary)
Magnificently layered, bold and dark, Severus moves as moonlight, clad in clinging shadows. Minty, musky, woodsy and pleasantly herbaceous, his is a complex soul burnished in the fires of the odd and preternatural. {aroma gender: unisex - leaning masculine}

The Shadow Woods (primary notes: frasier fir, jasmine & pine)
The Shadow Woods is akin to stepping barefoot into an old-growth forest of Fir and Pine trees after a heavy spring rain. Intensely woody, the scent of pine needles, leaves and branches is intertwined with a delicate note of wild Jasmine. {aroma gender: unisex - leaning masculine}

Links to the shops because woohoo!
[btn=mode|http://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/]BPAL[/btn]

[btn=modc|http://shop.pixxxiepieandposie.com/default.asp]PPP[/btn]

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari and Fluffy
I love scents, and I love trying things! So I don't have a signature scent, even though I wish I did. >> I have several things I've gotten as gifts, and I occasionally grab things on sale or that have pretty bottles. I wear whatever I am in the mood for that day.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I use Eternity cologne. Only for special occasions/gatherings though.
Now you got a brother THIRSTAAAY.

THAT SHIT MAKES ME JUST UGH.

Lev uses Fierce Confidence by Abercrombie and Fitch. Reason: hot guy abs on the bottle. Also, I've gotten many calls from nurses on various floors at the hospital I work at telling me I smell fucking delicious.

If only they were the cute male nurses and not the female nurses who feel a little hot and ready like Little Caesar's pizza.

"Angel" by Thierry Muggler (I believe I spelled that right.) And I also have his "Alien" scent.

Aside from that, I like "Endless Weekend" from Bath and Bodyworks.

• Thank You
I got a new one today, and I really love it <3 Calvin Klein One Shock for Her, I've never really tried an oriental before, but it's so full of yes! Even if it's not as noticeable at first, I love the vanilla scent that gradually comes out. I love how it smells and it works well with my body chemistry. This might just be what I'm looking for in a signature scent, I didn't really like Eternity, since it doesn't seem to fit with my age?? I don't know, it seems more fit for an older woman (not an old woman, but I'm 17. My opinion might change come the years).

• Love
I don't usually use fragrances, but on special occasions I use Love Spell by Victoria's Secret!

Usually though, the various lotions and stuffs I get from Bath & Body Works are fragrant enough for me.

My husband uses La Nuit de l'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent. I don't like most fragrances for men, but this one drives me fucking wild.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.