Mari

Edgebaron
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
06:00-07:00, 18:00-20:00 (Japan Standard Time)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Scifi, Fandom, Fantasy, Modern, Romance
Just curious, what is your signature scent? And if there's a story behind the scent, please share it as well, if you want to.

Mine is Escape by Calvin Klein. It was given to me by a friend as a birthday gift, and I loved it. I have been using it for about ten years now.

Hopefully I get the name right - L'eau Par Kenzo Pour Homme. I like the bluish color of the cologne, and it was introduced to me by my girlfriend at the time, many years ago.

Also love it because it reminds me of Japan when I'm away from it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari
I don't usually use perfumes/body sprays, though I do have a "Hawaiian Ginger" one that I'm fond of for special occasions.

Usually I just use a soap with a nice scent :3

• Thank You
Don't really have a signature, I like to choose between several. I have Victoria's Secret 'Love Spell' (cherry blossom and peach), 'Strawberries and Champagne', 'Endless Love' (apple blossom and ylang-ylang, my favorite so far), and Honeysuckle Amore.

I got Calvin Klein's Eternity though, still... Getting used to it. It was a gift.

• Useful
This one:

producto-6854-1.jpg

I spent quite some time that day at the drugstore trying different colognes and perfumes. I remember feeling pretty depressed that day, I was having one of my 'down' moods. I'm with my mother, and she can't stand shopping with me when I'm like that. She told me something along the lines of 'If you're in a bad mood, let's go home and come back when you're feeling better.' I told her I was okay (LIES!) and tried a different perfume by Paula, without ever touching this one. I liked it, and grabbed one that wasn't the tester and bought it. Back at home I realized I had picked up the wrong one, but the I liked this one's scent even more. <3 I've been using it for a couple of years now.

• Thank You
Honestly? Nothing.

Though, I think most people associate me with various fruit scented soaps and my preferred hair spray and clay. Basically, I smell like a walking fruit salad most of the time. I also chew an excessive amount of gum, so add mint or liquorice to the mix.

Never could get used to perfumes and cologne since I personally can't stand people who use too much of it. They're more of a distraction than an asset or whatever they're supposed to be.

I have quite a few favorites, but none that I wear every day. Perry Ellis 360 is one of my favorites, although I can't explain why for the life of me. Ralph Lauren Romance, Calvin Klein Be, and a few by Victoria Secret that I can't remember. For every day though, I usually wear some kind of vanilla scented body spray.

• Useful
I don't wear scents in case I need to run from tracker dogs or hunt an animal butt naked.

Have those things ever happened? Nope. But that's how I like to be prepared.

I don't wear scents in case I need to run from tracker dogs or hunt an animal butt naked.

That image is frightening....

Tea Rose or Pink Sugar, really depending on the season. I tend to wear the Tea Rose in colder months because it's stronger, and the Pink Sugar in the warmer months because of its sweet and bubbly scent. Both go well with my body's natural scent, and both smell very clean and not overly "sticky". :)

• Thank You

I have to tell you; your avatar is one of the greatest things that I have ever seen in my life. :D

Reactions: Peter Feels

Ahnold would have totally been screwed in Predator if he was wearing cologne.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't have a signature scent because I have over 10 bottles of perfume/fragrance mist and I don't stick to just one. I switch occasionally, but my current one is 'Carried Away', a fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works Signature Collection. All of my perfumes/fragrance mists were either given to me as gifts, I bought them, or my relatives bought me a gift card and I abused it down to the last penny.

I got some of those AXE body spray things for Christmas a few years back that are still sitting around, neglected. I think I've used it as a flamethrower more than I have as a cosmetic product.

Status
Not open for further replies.