What makes you weird?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I do the leg shake a lot, enough that my student the other day mentioned my desk was shaking.. whoops. o.o'
I remember back in health class the teachers was going through what withdrawal from hard drugs looks like and leg shaking was one of the things. My classmates kept giving me glances because my leg was shaking at the time. I can barely get myself to take medicine when I need it let alone addictive stuff. xD

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I can barely get myself to take medicine when I need it let alone addictive stuff. xD
Same thing with me. XD That's hilarious.

Reactions: Shiri
I also do the leg shake a LOT. Sometimes it's when I'm nervous, sometimes when I'm bored, sometimes when I'm excited. Overall, I'm pretty sure people think I'm an anxious mess more than I actually am XD though I'm still an anxious mess whoops

I really like leaning on people I trust, especially my dad. It's cozy. My siggie pic has a good example of this.

I have an urge to pick things (usually dandruff, though often leaves in the case of my younger sisters) out of people's hair if I spy something amiss. I'm better at restraining myself than I was a couple years ago, but I still definitely get the urge.

If things are stacked, I like to align them so that their top sides line up as perfectly with each other as I can manage. I don't care about the bottom side, though if I can get those matching that's good too. I mostly care about the top side, because it's the easily visible one.

• Love
Reactions: Eru and Greenie
I get really paranoid when writing papers for school that I didn't do it good enough and will agonize over it for a few days, heck, sometimes, the day the paper is due. Ironically, I get paranoid no matter because I noticed the more paranoid I am about the paper, the better the grade I get. Yay, constant paranoia that nothing will be right and I will get a bad grade.

On a side note, a normal one is I bite my shirt sometimes. No rhyme or reason. I just do.

I'm a naturally quiet person, and tend not to make a lot of noise when I move around.

I often accidentally scare people as a result when they realize I'm there.

When I am eating a twix I bite all the chocolate off first than eat the cookie center. Also if the wind is blowing quickly I will strike a superhero pose and just stand there for a second because I feel majestic. When I am cutting a sharp turn on the road I shout out WEEEEEE ( so much now that if I am on the phone with my boyfriend he automatically knows what I'm doing in that moment. ) When I am poked in the stomach I lift my shirt to show my stomach and say wheeew. If theres ever any awkward silence when me and my boyfriend are in between topics I flash the smile with all of my teeth on display and hold it until he looks over.