2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Admit it. Everyone on this planet does something that is considered weird by many people. What do you do?

If I'm eating any kind of sandwich, I need to keep everything squared on the edges. No just chomping in and eating willy-nilly. I must eat it down to an itsy-bitsy square until I can have the last bite whole.

after going to the bathroom i spit in the toilet? IDK WHY BUT ITS COMPULSIVE I GOTTA DO IT. dunno when i started it but ive been doing it as long as I can remember xD

.....rip me for going public w/ this information.....

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nav
It drives some people a little crazy but I have a difficult time sitting "still" when I'm just relaxed and hanging out. I can do it, if I focus, but otherwise I'm usually wiggling my knee, messing with my hair, etc.

If I run a yellow light, I kiss my hand and smack the roof of the car. I do not know why XD

If I run a yellow light, I kiss my hand and smack the roof of the car. I do not know why XD
I do that, too. It's something I learned from a friend when I was first learning to drive in the US. Never did it in Scotland, though.

I do that, too. It's something I learned from a friend when I was first learning to drive in the US. Never did it in Scotland, though.

Haha! I got it from a friend, too!

My obsession with graphic tee-shirts. I cannot wear plain shirts, like ever. It has to have writing, pictures, or a combination of the two. I'm probably the only mother at my kids' school who wears tee-shirts with anime characters on them.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I find it almost impossible to look at myself in the mirror without pulling a dumb face. Unless I'm checking my teeth or my skin or something, if I'm washing my hands and looking in a mirror or just passing by I'll make a stupid face at myself. I don't know why, it's like a compulsion, lol.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun and Nav
I have this strange-o habit of busting a move or striking a pose randomly. It can be during conversation when I make a pun or find something funny, or when I'm reading/writing a fic or reply for an RP.

Whenever something amuses me, a move must be busted! A pose must be struck!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I eat sandwiches in a circle, crust first. I guess that's considered weird to some people? Which is stupid, because who wants to save the crust for last?

Disgusting.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm my goofiest self around kids because the job requires it. That basically means horsing around, making weird faces, playing nonsense games with kids—you name it. That's pretty far from my personality that I think my parents/friends would consider it pretty weird and surprising.

Other than that, I tend to groan/sigh in random situations when there are a lot of things on my mind, or give myself pep talks once I'm sure nobody is around to hear me. :P

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Nav
I've been told that the way I eat meat pies is weird. I don't like to just pick it up and eat it, because the meat and sauce goes everywhere.

So I take the lid of the pie off & eat it, then mix in some tomato sauce into the meat and then eat the meat out of the pastry like it's a bowl, then I eat the pastry.

Everybody I know looks at me funny when I do that. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
after going to the bathroom i spit in the toilet? IDK WHY BUT ITS COMPULSIVE I GOTTA DO IT. dunno when i started it but ive been doing it as long as I can remember xD

.....rip me for going public w/ this information.....

From about when I was in the sixth grade to about tenth grade, my bathroom compulsion was to do the Fonz sign after flushing the toilet, haha.

I have to actively stop myself from randomly spinning and twirling while walking.

• Love
Reactions: rissa
I always grab two French fries at the same time while eating them. I can never eat a single fry at once, it must be two.

I narrate myself and the going-ons of things around me a lot. Usually, it's out loud but I'll do it in my head sometimes as well. I started doing it when I would type out my posts as a way to grammar check myself, and then to make sure I got the emotion and characterization right, and then it was down the rabbit hole from there!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Greenie
I fidget. In particular my legs shake. I'm sure it's distracting for other people, but I don't realize I'm doing it for the most part.
I do the leg shake a lot, enough that my student the other day mentioned my desk was shaking.. whoops. o.o'

Reactions: Shiri and Spekkun