What is your most favorite creature?

K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
I thought I'd make a little something. Here you can post what kinds of creatures you like. From real life ones, to figments of ones imagination, to creatures from creepy pastas, being the month that it is. Please feel free to post all the lovely ghouls you can/want here.

Be sure to give a little description of them, so as to not make everyone else have to go searching it all up. Also, leave some love for any creepy crawlies of the night that you like most, and tag people whom you'd like to see post their favorite.

Ground-pangolin-walking.jpg

A Pangolin. They're like anteaters but with scales. I just like the way they look. Poor critters are endangered because they're hunted for meat and their scales. :( Also they're cool because the scales make me think of dragons.

Also Dragons....because who doesn't love dragons?! ALL THE DRAGONS!

4373822-3x2-940x627.jpg

The Tasmanian devil is a carnivorous marsupial found in the wild only on the Australian island state of Tasmania. The size of a small dog, it became the largest carnivorous marsupial in the world following the extinction of the thylacine in 1936. And they are also endangered too.

And this is what they sound like:

Every cat is my favorite creature.

EVERY. CAT. ;w;

Also, octopi. <3 I wish the pacific northwest tree octopus was real, much as I love the poorly put together photos. Hehe.

tree_octopus.jpg

This may come as a surprise, but my favourite animal isn't actually the goat (even if it is the animal I most identify with).

It's actually the polar bear.

Polar_Bear_-_Alaska.jpg

Enough said, right?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Chimera. There's just something about a goat with a snake as a tail that just is so awesome :D

You're forgetting the coolest part. The goat's two-headed, and one of those heads is a lion!
Chimère_GOW_III.jpg

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Wow, people actually posted to this? Maybe I'll post more things like this sometimes..

ferretsinbathsmallversion.jpg

Ferrets.

They're smelly kleptomaniacs who can fit in extremely tight spaces. They're carnivorous, and extremely inquisitive. They're also social animals, enjoying the company of fellow ferrets and humans. In the wild, they dig intricate burrows and tunnels.

They're the most adorable animals of all time. They also have adorable nicknames, like "carpet sharks".