What is your most favorite creature?

alien_fitwidth_489.jpg
The Alien will always appeal to me. Timeless beauty!
And lots and lots of rape symbolism!

0027_SeaRex_Liopleurodon_web-1.jpg

Liopleurodon carnivorous marine reptile belonging to the Pliosauroidea, a clade of short-necked plesiosaurs. It lived during the Callovian stage of the Middle Jurassic Period. It was the apex predator of the Middle to Late Jurassic seas that covered Europe.

This is just get an idea of it's size compared to human beings.

liopleurodon-size.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Liopleurodon carnivorous marine reptile belonging to the Pliosauroidea, a clade of short-necked plesiosaurs. It lived during the Callovian stage of the Middle Jurassic Period. It was the apex predator of the Middle to Late Jurassic seas that covered Europe.
This is just get an idea of it's size compared to human beings.
That's awesome. And terrifying to imagine that poor dude swimming with it.

But you misspelled poison in the third word of poison in your signature.

critters-scary-movies-from-the-past-21-260306_431_253.jpg

Critters a race of small, furry aliens, that curl into a ball and roll around. And will pretty much eat anything, including humans. And the more they eat, the bigger the grow.

502351696_ea64a75d73.jpg

A zebroid (also zedonk, zorse, zebra mule, zonkey, and zebrule) is the offspring of any cross between a zebra and any other equine: essentially, a zebra hybrid. In most cases, the sire is a zebra stallion. Offspring of a donkey sire and zebra dam, called a zebra hinny, or donkra, do exist but are rare. Zebroids have been bred since the 19th century. Charles Darwin noted several zebra hybrids in his works.

hybrid_animals_are_the_coolest_640_13.jpg

The liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion and a female tiger . It is distinct from the similar hybrid tigon. It is the largest of all known extant felines. Ligers enjoy swimming, which is a characteristic of tigers, and are very sociable like lions. Ligers exist only in captivity because the habitats of the parental species do not overlap in the wild. Historically, when the Asiatic Lion was prolific, the territories of lions and tigers did overlap and there are legends of ligers existing in the wild. Notably, ligers typically grow larger than either parent species, unlike tigons which tend to be about as large as a female tiger and is the cross between a male tiger and a lioness.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Bonus points in that a soccer player caught one on the field once.

post-17827-P4JL-PXAx.gif

Though my favourite animal is still ferrets. They huddle together for warmth when sleeping! :heartbeat:

cuddling_hugs__by_panda_kiddie-d619006.jpg
My next door neighbors had a pet ferret, it was the most adorable thing ever.

Though I wouldn't really consider them my all time favorite, cats take the cake for me.

African. Wild Dog.
ZkAynjP.png

dog-african-wild-dog-wallpaper-hd-photo-17.jpg

They all have such gorgeous fur. I just love it so much. And dem ears...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
A lot of the things previously mentioned are great, but I think my favorite is the classic lion/goat/snake chimera. Hyenas/Gnolls (Humanoid hyenas) are pretty cute too though.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person