What is your favourite roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
KWl6pqT.jpg
*showers in so many paper hearts* <3

What is the title of your favourite roleplay?

Black Dissent (with @Sarokhor)

What was it about?

It is the story of a young, sickly necromancer of the name Eckehart Disumi and his new position of power as Lord of the Disumi family and his dealings of both the Geo-Political aspects of the Black Dissent (a nation of Necromancers free to practice the magic they please and to deal with they 'lifes' as they please). The story itself revolves around the actions this young necromancer and how it affect the people around him, and even the entire nation of the Black Dissent.

Who was your favourite character?

So far? Hmmm.... hard question, but I have to say Crysari Disumi, youngest sister of the three Disumi siblings and prodigy in the necromantic arts.

What's the history behind it?

This RP started back in Mid June 2015, after I saw a interest check that appealed to me. We discussed a few things over PMs (OOC stuff) and basically started. There were even times of extended absence (for very good reasons), and I have to say, its one of the few RPs that even when we returned after a long absence, we picked it back up as if we never left.

Reactions: Sarokhor