What is your favourite holiday?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

PavellumPendulum

honey believe me, ill have your heart on a platter
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
This question was asked of me today and to be honest, I don't know! When I was younger, I really liked Christmas and New Years, but as I've gotten older I just don't really have that same excitement towards it anymore. Maybe I've gotten a little jaded. But I'd like to hear what y'all like to celebrate :D

Samhain and Beltane are pretty much on par with eachother for me

but at Beltane the naked danceing around the fire is better since around Samhain it can get pretty cold in these parts already... Beltane can have some relative warm weather ;3

I love Christmas mostly for the gift giving. I mean receiving gifts is also cool, but I loooove picking out presents for everyone that I know they'll get excited for.
And I also make a LOT of tasty snacks for the winter holidays and that's always fun, too!
The lights are decorations are also very very pretty.

However, everyone else about Christmas is ehhh. The religious aspect, the god awful snow. Not interested XD

Lately I've been liking Halloween a lot more because I've got a four year old nephew and the reality now that stuff like trick or treating is something I can do again! 🤣
Not for me, obviously, but fun stuff my family can all do with the tiny child! Oh and he loved it soooo much last year! So I am excited to take him again this year!

halloween! i hate christmas bc its my birthday :banghead:

Christmas. Also the time leading up to it like when the weather and time changes. A few people seem a bit nicer around those times too.

My favorite holiday is "discount candy week". It comes immediately after Halloween.

Doesn't matter, it's all peak season for plane tickets :')

:ghost:🖤🧡Halloween🖤🧡:ghost:

definitely halloween