• Silver

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Gold

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
Re: What is your favotie element?

Silicon, much of our technology wouldn't be happening without it, or would be wildly different from what we have now.

Fire, and its not just cause its raw destructive power given form. I'm a Leo, so that's quite frankly my element.

Though if I was going off my Chinese Zodiac I'm a dragon. Of the Earth variety.

So does that mean my element is lava? o_o

Non-gold and silver METAL!

But Fire will do.

Without air, none of us would be able to breathe, and therefore live, so we kind of owe air our lives.

Air also brings the wind and the rain and the birds and the bees! Lol.

I'm quite fond of all the elements, but I can narrow it down to two and a sub-element; Water, Ice, and Darkness. Water is just awesome and I'll often just stand out in the rain to enjoy it. Ice and snow are my natural elements after living where I have all my life. And finally, while others may fear what lurks within (for which none can blame them really), I adore the Dark. I can't really describe this one, I just love it.

And, of course, $G-$O-$L-$D- $GOLD!!!!Who can possibly say they don't <3 gold?!

Wind is a lot of fun to use, it's very flexible and versatile. It gives a lot of freedom when considering the amount of uses it can have in roleplay.

I like all those listed, plus more, so... I guess I shouldn't even have bothered voting.
Meh.

There are a few others that I like as well.

Water and Air tie for me. I sort of connect to both of the connotations that I associate with them. I associate being nurturing, yet at the same time destructiveness for water as well as fluidity and the ability to change form to deal with any situation. (One of the things that most touched me from watching anime was a moment in which Akari basically realized "You may not be able to change others, but you can always change yourself:" basically, the idea of being flexible and fluid like water.) Meanwhile, I associate air with being free and flying (we're goin' u-u-u-u-u-u-up, if anybody gets that Eurovision reference. ;3). Also, I always wanted to be a bird when I was a kid. xD

I... Uh... Well this is awkward.

I'M THE AVATAR, DEAL WITH IT.

No but seriously, now that my twelve year old moment is done, I like earth and air.

fire! Fire! FIRE!!!! Wait...did that sound a little obsessive? 0:-)

I'm quite fond of all the elements, but I can narrow it down to two and a sub-element; Water, Ice, and Darkness. Water is just awesome and I'll often just stand out in the rain to enjoy it. Ice and snow are my natural elements after living where I have all my life. And finally, while others may fear what lurks within (for which none can blame them really), I adore the Dark. I can't really describe this one, I just love it.

And, of course, $G-$O-$L-$D- $GOLD!!!!Who can possibly say they don't <3 gold?!

I can, Gold earrings hurt my ears

Here's me list of ones I like. Of course top being the one I'd like most
1.) Time
2.) Space
3.) Air (don't know how many times I complain it's hot during summer)
4.) Earth (just for the hell of it)

Water. I idolize how cool and calm it can be, but also how it's one of the most powerful forces on this planet. Water can heal and support life but it can also break down the toughest of materials through erosion. Whether a solid, gas, or liquid, water is without a doubt my favorite element.

Besides, water within magic is usually graceful and beautiful - something else I admire. If I were to become any element, it would be this one.

Fire.

I am passionate, quick-tempered, and relentless.

Water and Earth.

Water is cool and calm most of the time, but can change at a moments notice depending on the situation and I love that adaptability. Earth is strong and stable, enough said. Also the fact that, even though I'm a Libra and therefore an Air sign, I'm alined with Water and Earth with a 50-50 split between the two contributes to me liking them above the rest. Loyalty and all that...

...Yeah, in no way did I just come off as a complete crazy person. No, not me.

mine is deff earth water air and fire. hehehe i cant seem to choose :)