What is the strangest gift you've ever received?

Yup, you got that right Seiji. I'm glad you're amused... I had to pretend I read it... and enjoyed it. I guess he doesn't really understand what it is. -_-;;

MORE STORIES-

I got... bra-inserts from a friend of mine in Ohio when I jokingly told him my bra size when asked.

Same friend found out about a tryst I had with a roommate's ex boyfriend, figured he'd kill two birds with one stone- piss off my roomates and make me happy.

...So I walked in on the guy being held up by his roommates in nothing but boxers and a bow tied around his waist- my roommates were behind me and they were NOT pleased.

Condoms from another friend when she heard I was going back to Texas. "Icy" ones. She said she wanted me to remember the cold from Ohio. 0.o

GOT A ANIME "WAIFU" PILLOW ONCE. Gave it away because it.... had stains in certain areas...

Womens perfume. Let's make it clear, I am a guy.

when i graduated, my grandmother had found a stuffed dog toy in the shape of a stick with a face sewn on it....when you squeezed the middle, it would bark and pant like a dog. apparently it was named douglass dogwood.

​A light blue shirt that I would never wear. A shirt for girls... and I am a dude.

A care package I got during deployment.

Socks
Lube
A CD
Napkins
and hand sanitizer

I have an idea what the person who put that together had in mind....

Someone almost gave me a "soda maker" machine but I was like...wtf? So I might be getting a wacom instead. XD

These socks that were fashioned to look like reindeer...

I'm a huge bunny fan so I have all kinds of bunny stuff scattered around my apartment. Some cheapo stuff, some really nice collectable things... just a hodge podge of bunny craziness. This most recent Christmas I got loaded down with bunny stuff: a bunny quilt, a bunny couple with kid bunny figurine, one of those soft books made of fabric for little kids, and this carrot tea pot. The tea pot is by far one of the oddest gifts I have ever received. I love it to death, but wow. O.O It's basically just decoration.

zvdk5.jpg

(Oh, by the way, the quilt and the fabric book are not store bought: they were made by my mom. >.> She's a quilter that lives and breathes fabric. Pretty standard to get something at random and/or every holiday from her that's fabric related. Drew got a wall quilt and a book too, haha.)

167584_1840513098784_1419259584_32111252_1909175_n.jpg

Oh, Let me explain. This picture is one of a series my friend put together as the strangest birthday gift I ever recieved. The collection is called 'Barbie Karma Sutra' and yes that is a Ouji board.
There was like 15 pictures in all. It still sits on my coffee table.