What is the meaning behind your Iwaku avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Greenie it is actually a kitty version of Thresh from League of Legends, an artist (Can't remember who) has made cat versions of multiple League of Legend characters.
Mhm! @Brovo had informed me previously. I had no idea it was an LoL character (since I don't play). I looked it up and kept the avatar, mostly because of the 'kawaii' factor as well as from amusement at how opposite I am to the character.

I had thought of changing it a couple of weeks or so back but was convinced not to. ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
My icon is Grimbark Jade from homestuck, from a piece of fanart by the talented Toastyhat on tumblr. I always thought grimbark Jade looked cool, and toasty's art style made it even better. It was my first, and so far, only icon on iwaku. Will I change it eventually? Maybe. But it will probably still be homestuck related.

Reactions: Hana
sometimes my avvy's are to match my username, and sometimes it's just a picture i like!

Konata is love

Konata is life

Reactions: Razilin and Hana
I swear it's not suicide.

I mean, come on, look at it. That's basically how I react to most things

(Also, Baka and test be my jam yo)

I mean, come on, look at it. That's basically how I react to most things

(Also, Baka and test be my jam yo)
Remember that time that some other member had an avatar that was like, a girl with an octopus or something on her head, and you said it was creepy? And I asked you why, and you said something like "well what if it was something else on her head"? And I said that reasoning didn't make any sense because I could just as easily say "well what if your avatar was wearing a tie-dye shirt" -- but he isn't wearing one so that hypothetical doesn't matter at all?

I've never been able to get the image out of my head of your avatar with a tie-dye shirt. XD

I don't know why that was the first example that came to mind, either.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
My avatar sort of matches the goal I had for my username, which I've been using for...gee wilickers, five or six years.
I'd had a bunch of ridiculous usernames (which shall henceforth remain unknown) before and kind of just wanted to, well, be me.
I'm Jess, Hi /waves and shakes hands/

So my avatar is a self-portrait, as was the one before that. I don't remember what came before.

It was cute and colorful and I'm in a cute and colorful mood

I have like 1000 avatars that I cycle through, idk

Mine are just a cycle of characters (living and dead from TV shows I like) They are also roleplay characters I play.

Usually, my avatars are pictures I just like, although lately I've been cycling through pictures of Luka because I like Luka. I just changed it today though and this time I was aiming for something that fit both my username and desired aesthetic of 'Fey Witch'.

I was successful and I quite like the result.

Last edited:
I actually don't have a meaning for mine. Nor have I ever. I just go with something I artistically like. It just so happens that she's one of the characters I play. Some people think it's because we look a like, but that is just purely chance :P What can I say? I love red hair :D

Status
Not open for further replies.