What if you saw...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Eat the gummy worms, and then hope the T-rex and honey finish each other off. Because I hate honey and velociraptors were the coolest dinos ever. And they should rule.

(If kid me didn't like something, it could just die. And then something cooler would take it's place.)

(If kid me didn't like something, it could just die. And then something cooler would take it's place.)

Kid you was a murderous psychopath?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would panic, hide, question the nature of science and my existence, then find a bunch of dear friends and go on an epic quest to find a fucking philosopher or priest who could explain to us all of that.

Oh, but before that, I'd enjoy the sight first. Preferably with some popcorn from the nearby concessions stand.

Kid you was a murderous psychopath?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would panic, hide, question the nature of science and my existence, then find a bunch of dear friends and go on an epic quest to find a fucking philosopher or priest who could explain to us all of that.

Oh, but before that, I'd enjoy the sight first. Preferably with some popcorn from the nearby concessions stand.

. . . Yes but don't say that in front of kid me. I would have gotten very angry. Now a days I'm more crazy than psycho . . . mostly . . .

I think this battle needs Lincoln riding a bear.

images