What do you Collect?

I have stacks upon stacks of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. ^^;
I love the artwork on most of them-It's so detailed...

Magic the Gathering cards. I have at the very least 2000 of them so you can say I collect them.

Comic books. Marvel, mostly, but I had some DC... and now I'm trying to collect Witchblade. Spawn #1 is still in my collection.

Penguins. I love them. Pillows, sheets, stuffed penguins, my car interior used to be covered in them.. seat covers, steering wheel cover, CD holder, pajamas, figurines, pictures from my visits to Sea World, mugs. :3

Comics. Books. Videogames. Menus from fancy restaurants I've gone to. Autographs and photos of famous people I've met. Music. Art supplies...

Books and comics is probably the main thing. We have a room in our house that's dedicated to books...sort of a mini-library. But everything is just sort of in different rooms and stuff. If you put everything together it would probably be packed.

I have fandoms...Castlevania...Silent Hill...Metal Gear...I have some rare stuff from those things.

Recently I started collecting jewelry and artwork...

I always wanted to collect foreign money but was never able to.

Let's see there's the not surprising tea pots and tea cups (some are decorative things of the genre most are functional), though I've had to curtail this hobby lately due to space and money issues.

Then there's books, I've got manga, comics, fantasy, sci-fi, language, science, gardening, herbalism, cooking and mythology for the big subjects.

I also have a box of foreign coins. I refer to it as my travel wish box. I have this personal superstition that if I have currency from the place eventually I'll visit there.

Obviously I collect Warhammer 40k armies.

My space marines count 4 chapters total, Black Templars, Crimson Fists, Imperial Fists, and Grey Knights.