What did YOU get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my total gifts so far, because apparently I should post it??

Neil Patrick Harris "Choose Your Own Autobiography" Autobiography

A DVD of the first ever film I crewed for reals, cuz it's in family video and stuff, yo

First season of Adventure Time

Adventure Time Munchkin

Ruby Sparks DVD

Guardians of the Galaxy DVD

Slippers

Nail polishes

Tinted chapstick

Lipstick

Clear mascara

Black mascara

Brushes for ma face

Fruitcake (I never had it ever)

iTunes cards

Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

Yu-Gi-Oh cards

3 sets of D20 baking cake pans

B-MO mug

Nerdy Pokemon stickers

Necklace

Earrings

Sweaters

PJs

Just Dance 2015

Madagascar Vanilla lotion, bubble bath, body scrub

and stuff I can't remember..

Regardless, my girlfriend got me Left 4 Dead 2 and Bastion over Steam, so now we can shoot zombies together <3
Left4Dead?!

GET ME IN ON THAT!

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, a Charizard hat (kinda neat: Only take it off to go somewhere public XD) jewelry, and candy, along with fuzzy socks and a few other knick knacks.

My sister and brother love Pokemon, so I got them their favorite ones. For my sister, I got an Eevee plushy. For my Brother, a Pikachu Plushy. My dad got a box containing cologne, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, along with a gym bag deodorizer.(He doesn't work out, but that's what he wanted) My mother has started wearing scarves recently, so I got her 4 scarves. (a black one and a tannish cream one for work, a purple one with pink and blue designs, and a navy blue one.)

A stocking full of candy and bill tong (Mmmmm... Bill tong)
$110 in steam cards
$430 in cash
$50 cheque I still need to cash in
A Dalek Alarm Clock
A new Bowtie
Two Thinkgeek Shirts
A Mug that says "Meh"
Lightsaber Chopsticks
Pokemon Aqua Sapphire
Fire Emblem Awakening
Spare 3DS stylus pack
2 Spare Ipod Headphones
Minecraft Pickaxe and Sword
So much socks and underwear that my drawers barely hold it all
Some Jeans
Two Fancy Shirts for 'Formal but not quite wedding or funeral formal' events (So basically never)
Gloves that apparently work with touch screens.
And a wallet, but I have to return it because it's combination of using an all around zipper, no bus pas slot and being scanner proof makes it so getting on and off buses with my Presto Card would get slowed down a ton. Which I feel bad doing, it's a nice wallet and I do like it. But as long as I'm bus dependent and not driving it would just slow down lines and other people too much.

And then Dragon Age Inquisition and Civ Beyond Earth, which I got a month in advance because early online sales.

+There's still one side of the family I have yet to see. Which probably means another $50-60.

Status
Not open for further replies.