What did you dream about last night?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ugh! Finally I have a dream that I remember.

... I dreamt of cupcakes.

This is actually quite interesting.

I dreamed I was the Avatar. Yes, but I only knew how to Fire Bend. All I knew was hurt and destruction. Eventually I found someone in need of help but once I turned my back on them, they were being attacked by other Fire Benders. The poor little boy was a Water Bender but he couldn't bend a rain drop let alone defeat 6 Fire Benders. He pleaded with me for help. I didn't want to, but something inside me kept making me take more and more steps until I eventually ran backwards and encountered the Fire Benders.

Then this epic song played.

I was doing all kinds of neat flips and shit, Fire Bending and stuff. Standing in front of the kid and protecting him. It felt like I was protecting someone for the first time and it felt good. Towards the end of the song, I let out and enraged roar, bending the river of water behind me into a cyclone and washing all of the Fire Bender enemies away.

Epic as shit.

See, now THIS is a dream!

Iliana, you have badass dreams that come with their own soundtrack. I applaud this.

Me, I had a dream a few days ago where my wife and I were on the twilight of the human race and the dawn of the zombie apocalypse. Basically, it was a hate plague that turned all infected into raging mindless cannibals that bite things and the whole city was aflame in hours. We were running around. I think we got a rag tag band of survivors, but honestly, the last thing I recall was getting caught in the middle of a large city intersection and watching as about 50 Infected started tearing stuff up. And then I think I died.

So, sadly, not quite as awesome an ending as I would have liked. But hey, I had a dream about an apocalypse with fast zombies.

My dream last night was of me out in an open field somewhere late at night. I'm looking up at the moon and stars and the wind is blowing slowly. I put my hands in my pockets and and let out a peacful sigh. It is calm and soothing and there is no worry and nothing is bothering me. Everything is is just as it should be. Just as I turn my back to the moon, a bright light appears behind me and I turn around to see what is going on. I shield my eyes and then a girl appeared in front of me.

Strangely, I couldn't see her face, but when I began to ask who she was. I was only greeted with a kiss. Afterwards, I woke up. I tried to get back to sleep and finish it, but no matter what I did, I couldn't get the dream back.

That is what I dreamed about last night.

I keep having dreams about zombie apocalypse. Reapeatedly so..... and I always die......... and doing super awesome shit as well ha

I've been having the same dream for about a week. A man clad in armor, ash pouring from the joints. Wearing a helmet with a detailed mask obscuring his face. He speaks to me but I do not understand. His words are muffled. I do not feel threaten or scared. Rather at peace as if I know him well. As if he were a friend. In the darkness he reaches out to me just as all light beings to fade. I grab his gloved hand but that's all I remember with any clarity. I believe I recall being buried in his ash, or sand or something...But that like everything else is foggy at best.

How come I have not seen this topic before?

I had this dream about a donkey who was turned into a human via some experiments. The Donkey-Guy didn't speak, and kept his donkey brain, only slightly changed. He was pretty smart tho, he liked to eat all kinds of human food as well as grass. Heh. So I made friends with him, and we lived in a place that looked a lot like the university I'm studying in.

Then one of my teachers rang me up and asked if we were going to attend to this meeting or not; he also invited donkey and me to have lunch. I accepted, and after I hung up I realized we had just had lunch, me and donkey, so it would have been pretty pointless. So we set off, but we couldn't find the bus stop. The place was under construction, so I saw a van full of guys dressed like they were workers, and decided to go ask them about the bus stop. Donkey followed me wherever, kind of like a dog. Donkey. That looked like a human.

Thing was, the workers actually happened to be fake workers; they were a gang of criminals, and they were aiming at us with a gun. The cops arrived soon, and the chase started, me and donkey inside the minivan full of criminals dressed like construction-site workers.

I have a gap here guys, a blackout.

Next scene I remember is me an donkey finally arriving at the meeting. It was at some large hall, like a theatre, with seats, and there were heaps and heaps of people going in. Dressed in black, oh so formal and boring. I saw my teacher there, and left Donkey with him. Then the dream branched into me taking an airplane to somewhere else, but I just got bored of typing and who knows if someone is going to bother to read up till here.