3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I'm near the end of season seven of Friends, which I'm watching for the first time. What TV show are you into these days?

sao season 2

just started mothers rosario

gotta be honest

i had a little warmth in my heart from the feels in the episode where kirito and asuna buy their old house back on floor 22

with the same background, layout, and even bgm music

oh feeeeeeeeels

Reactions: Minibit
Aside from Animu? Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Arrow. That's it. Caught up on all of them, awaiting new episodes.

I've been trying to watch Book of Circus, but I keep dozing off in the middle of it. @_@

As far as T.V. shows I just finished Friends and I am waiting The Walking dead. However very literally at this moment I am watching Mr. Deeds.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
At this very moment?

Watching my cat sleep on all the clothes i just cleaned....he looks so comfy that i don't want to disturb him...

• Love
Reactions: Santario
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" — French Soldier from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Live-action stuff:
Heroes (Season 3 at the moment)
Will continue with supernatural season 7 once I'm done with heroes

Anime stuff, cause they're also TV shows even though I watch them on a computer o.O cause they don't air here in Sweden... SWEDEN NEEDS MORE ANIME! AND NOT JUST STUDIO GHIBLI OR STUFF LIKE POKEMON AND SAILOR MOON... LIST:
Assassin classroom TV
Bonjour sweet love patisserie
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
Death parade
Garo the animation
Isuca
Jojo's bizarre adventure: Stardust crusaders season 2
Junketsu no Maria
Kamisama hajimemashita season 2
kuroko no basuke season 3
Log horizon 2
Magic kaito 1412
Nanatsu no taizan
Parasyte
Pretty guardian sailor moon crystal
sanzoku no musume Ronja
Seiken tsukai no world break
Spice and wolf *
Tantei opera milky holmes TD
Tokyo ghoul season 2
Yona of the dawn
Your lie in April
Yowamushi pedal: Grand Road
Yuri kuma arashi

* This show is not ongoing, all the rest are currently airing.

I might be slightly anime addicted :I But hey, it's just 20 minutes per show every week. Around four episodes a day makes 1 hour and 20 minutes per day, which means I have plenty of life left even with a million shows going on at once :D -Don't really have a life-

I really prefer to watch shows when they're still ongoing. Otherwise I just end up stalling them forever even if I like them. I have a really hard time picking shows up again once I've stopped watching, even if it's just cause I needed to go to bed o.O

Say Yes To The Dress: Randy Knows Best

That's at the moment because nothing else is on. I still feel like I'm feeding a bunch of stereotypes about gay men, but eh. The dresses are super pretty, though.

Seriously though, Arrow and SGU are still on my not-quite-finished list.

Finished catching up on Shingeki no Kyojin, began watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood with the spouse.

• 100, the
  • Agent Carter
  • Agents of Shield
  • Arrow
  • Flash
  • Jane the Virgin
  • RWBY
  • Sailor Moon: Crystal
  • Supernatural
  • Torchwood
  • Walking Dead, the
The boyfriend and I watch a lot of stuff. >.>;;

@Razilin, I wish I'd never watched the second half of that season of SAO. So many cry-induced migraines. Ugh. Too many sad feels. Maybe not as bad as when I watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann but still a lot of sads.

• 100, the
  • Agent Carter
  • Agents of Shield
  • Arrow
  • Flash
  • Jane the Virgin
  • RWBY
  • Supernatural
  • Torchwood
  • Walking Dead, the

@Razilin, I wish I'd never watched the second half of that season of SAO. So many cry-induced migraines. Ugh. Too many sad feels. Maybe not as bad as when I watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann but still a lot of sads.

Why cry induced migraines?

First half b of season 2 was made b of awesome

Episode 1 was precisely how you introduce a villain like death gun

And sinon...oh god sinon...sinon is best girl now.

:)

Crying in general gives me migraines. It's just some faulty wiring in my brain space or something. Been that way my whole life. The second half made me cry... a lot... so like... yeah, man. Cry-induced migraines. No spoilers, though.

Hells yeah. I love Sinon. I wish she'd had a bigger role in the second half of season 2, but I adore her in the first half, and Asuna got some much needed screen time in the second half, so I'll take it.

I am watching Loveless and honestly I am so confused as to what is happening...

• 100, the
  • Agent Carter
  • Agents of Shield
  • Arrow
  • Flash
  • Jane the Virgin
  • RWBY
  • Supernatural
  • Torchwood
  • Walking Dead, the

YES! Someone who watches the 100!!! It's so underrated! And agent carter and AOS lol love them both. Still catching up with Arrow, flash and supernatural.
Also still catching up with SAO lol I stopped at episode 13 but i will continue it.
Live-action stuff:
Heroes (Season 3 at the moment)
Will continue with supernatural season 7 once I'm done with heroes

Anime stuff, cause they're also TV shows even though I watch them on a computer o.O cause they don't air here in Sweden... SWEDEN NEEDS MORE ANIME! AND NOT JUST STUDIO GHIBLI OR STUFF LIKE POKEMON AND SAILOR MOON... LIST:
Assassin classroom TV
Bonjour sweet love patisserie
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
Death parade
Garo the animation
Isuca
Jojo's bizarre adventure: Stardust crusaders season 2
Junketsu no Maria
Kamisama hajimemashita season 2
kuroko no basuke season 3
Log horizon 2
Magic kaito 1412
Nanatsu no taizan
Parasyte
Pretty guardian sailor moon crystal
sanzoku no musume Ronja
Seiken tsukai no world break
Spice and wolf *
Tantei opera milky holmes TD
Tokyo ghoul season 2
Yona of the dawn
Your lie in April
Yowamushi pedal: Grand Road
Yuri kuma arashi

* This show is not ongoing, all the rest are currently airing.

I might be slightly anime addicted :I But hey, it's just 20 minutes per show every week. Around four episodes a day makes 1 hour and 20 minutes per day, which means I have plenty of life left even with a million shows going on at once :D -Don't really have a life-

I really prefer to watch shows when they're still ongoing. Otherwise I just end up stalling them forever even if I like them. I have a really hard time picking shows up again once I've stopped watching, even if it's just cause I needed to go to bed o.O
i love heroes! Even though it sunk down later seasons.
The Big Bang theory and The walking dead :)
Aside from Animu? Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Arrow. That's it. Caught up on all of them, awaiting new episodes.
As far as T.V. shows I just finished Friends and I am waiting The Walking dead. However very literally at this moment I am watching Mr. Deeds.
Us Walking Dead fans waiting for sunday lol! I did my goal getting all my family into it ^_^
Also not watching these right now but i loved Jericho the series.

@Foxtrot, to be honest, it took me a while to even like The 100. I wanted to like it, but the first season was so jam packed with boring, teen-drama, love interest b.s. that everything else (character development, intelligent decisions, interesting events) all took a back seat. It wasn't really until season two that things started getting interesting, and that's partially because they let the important stuff take the forefront while the teen drama took the back seat. I actually like it a lot now.

I adore Agent Carter and AoS, and I'm really hoping against hope that they don't cancel the former, especially since AoS had a slow start but got really freaking good. I'm having similar hopes for AC.

Last series I watched completely was Babylon 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.