What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
The 700 Club.

Sonic Boom. To be honest, it isn't very bad. The humor is laughable, Characters are great (I love Knuckles and Sticks), and the plot is awesome. I also watched A Haunting. #TV

I haven't been into much TV lately. If there's any show that I watch on a semi-regular basis, it'd be The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, or Key & Peele.

Person of Interest is the only thing I'm watching at the moment. Easily my favorite show.

I also watch NCIS every once in a while because I like the characters, but not enough to keep up with the plot or anything.

I started watching Warehouse 13 at the beginning of season 3 and saw it through to the last season. It was my favorite show until I got into Person of Interest in late season 1.

So yes.
Person of Interest, my favorite show in ever. Excellent characters, acting, writing, story, everything. The only real gripe I can ever think of having with it is its occasional use of worst aid. Shaw (a character who's a doctor turned ISA agent) once takes blood from an enemy (because she's bleeding out), but she doesn't prime the tube first (which would result in a fatal air embolism).

Also, every character is a grandmaster of deadpan snarking and it is glorious.

"If this is the afterlife, it sucks."

Catching up on the last few episodes of Sleepy Hollow that I missed. Need to catch up on Constantine too, which I plan to do this weekend thanks to my kids having Monday off.

Anime: fate/Zero, Fairy Tail, Steins;Gate

real: X-Files, Game of Thrones, Sleepy Hollow, something else I can't remember right now.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
This Crime J-Drama called "Tokyo DOGS".
I laughed, I Awed, I watched a whole drama this time.

"So, Americaaan"

Finally remembered the other show!!
Psych!
Now that's a good show right there!

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Firefly.

Curse Fox's sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Finally remembered the other show!!
Psych!
Now that's a good show right there!
Psych is awesome!

psych-season-8-premiere-GIF-5.gif

I love Gus.

Finally watching the final episode of Korra. I couldn't get into it nearly as much as I did The Last Airbender, but I couldn't let myself go without finding out what happens at the end. I'm starting to think I should just prepare myself to be disappointed for everything today.

Status
Not open for further replies.