What are YOU playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mining is still profitable especially once you get the workshop and blacksmith forge. But the bragging rights for winning the food growing comps require food crops usually the golden variants will win every time, they are a bitch to grow. Especially if you cheat and use fertilizers and those growth speeders.

And there was a fortune teller in 2 that made it rain...Meh sushi is an easy way to gain back the engery watering cost. Though having to farm, mine, level up, find a wife, and fight increasingly harder bossess made the game seem anything but relax. And on top of that smoothing over a damn misunderstanding between the horn heads and villagers was not fun either.

At least yellow fin tuna sushi had ridiculous high sell price.

Reactions: Minibit
Slender and Containment breach....

yea...

I'm an addict.

Epidemic and Plague inc. when I get bored of the scares.

OH MY GOD.

3DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening (NIGHTMARE CLASSIC WITH NO RESTART UPON CHARACTER DEATH--just kidding. I ain't that good.) and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. (OBJECTION!!!) Man, let me tell you though, I had a big mancrush/fangirl moment when Klavier Gavin came along and I got so depressed when you learned that Bobby Fulbright spoilerspoilerspoiler

STEAM: Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: Season 2

GCube EMULATOR ON PC: Pokemon Colosseum and Paper Mario 2: Thousand Year Door

GBA EMULATOR ON PHONE: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Fire Emblem

NDS EMULATOR ON PHONE: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

PS3: Tales of Xillia & Resident Evil 6

PS2: Tales of Legendia & Persona 4

Seriously trying to get Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on my PC to download faster, cause as you can see, I'm kinda obsessed with Fire Emblem at the moment. I really really really didn't realize how much time I waste playing video games.

Reactions: 2 people
The game I've played most recently would be Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker in preparation for Ground Zeroes.

I'm probably also going to replay Psychonauts and Recettear: An Item Shop's tale sometime soon.

3 years later: Skyrim. Also I picked up oblivion for nostalgia and am eagerly awaiting ESO for PC. Waiting for my kid to finish Black Flag so I can have my tv back. And some Guild Ward 2 in there intermittently.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I also have regular League of Legends game sessions.

I've been playing mostly on my computer: Hero Siege, Skyrim, Morrowind (love the mods I have and the story is awesome), Borderlands 2 (always looking for people to go after raid bosses!), and the occasional game of The Binding of Issac.

Oh boy. I'm playing a LOT of games:

Skyrim (Friend gifted it to me this week :D)
Kerbal Space Program
Mass Effect Series (trying to do a full trilogy run as a renegade Femshep that turns good in ME3 - because I heard of the renegade endings in ME3 and I don't want to face them)
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
An old racing game called Re-Volt (anybody remember that?)
GENETOS (a free evolution-based Galaga-style game that turns into a bullet hell - check it out, it's great!)
FUEL (Racing game with largest world in videogame)
Fallout 3 (Mostly mod stories)
BosonX (Free 3D platforming game, look it up)
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Civilization V

...Think that's all.

Found a copy of Metro Last Light and while I like where they took the story I am somewhat disappointed gameplay wise. They made stealth far too easy and while I didn't get Ranger Mode DLC I find the overabundance of ammo somewhat hand holding. That and the fact filters are in such plentiful supply the Gas Mask seems less a gameplay element and more a plot device.

Just like 2033 though Last Light does not like the whole killing humans thing. Given how freaking easy playing COD style is this seems an odd choice.

Found a copy of Metro Last Light and while I like where they took the story I am somewhat disappointed gameplay wise. They made stealth far too easy and while I didn't get Ranger Mode DLC I find the overabundance of ammo somewhat hand holding. That and the fact filters are in such plentiful supply the Gas Mask seems less a gameplay element and more a plot device.

Just like 2033 though Last Light does not like the whole killing humans thing. Given how freaking easy playing COD style is this seems an odd choice.

They might have done Last Light like that because of complaints - and I understand. I can't count the number of times I had to restart the WHOLE game because I was out of gas mask filters in the middle of outside or how many times I died because I ran out of ammo - or because even despite my best efforts, I got spotted while trying to avoid a few enemies.

They probably didn't do it to make it easier, but to make it less hard for normal people.

I have been jumping from game to game. Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2, GTA 5, AC III, Mass Effect series, and etc. xD

I just started playing Diablo 3 again about a month ago, and since they just started up the Paragon and loot 2.0 system I have been playing a lot more!

Anyone with Diablo 3 send me a message or let me know so we can add each other! I am always looking for more people to play with in softcore or hardcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.