Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, JRPG, Anime
I think I've made this thread once before but it got lost to the great thread graveyard beyond... :D

Simple topic! What are you guys playing at the moment?

For me I'm currently cycling through quite a few games at the moment. Handheld wise I'm enjoying The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel for the vita (such wonderful jrpg goodness <3) whilst console wise I'm still slowly ploughing through Fallout 4, and looking to start Until Dawn afterwards.

A few of my friends have been pushing me to play Final Fantasy XIV as well so goodbye life when I start that soon.

How about you guys?

Lets see...

Console: Just got a bunch of old Xbox 360 games from a friend (and by old I mean 7+ years), currently playing through Fable: the Lost Chapters to see what else they added (I only had the regular version). Fable 1 is best Fable.
Lined up after that is the Chronicles of Riddick Game, then maybe I'll get myself to continue The Saboteur. I started it and didn't much care for it.

Aside from that, mostly waiting for Dark Souls 3, Dishonored 2, and probably a few others (I really need to update my video game wish list).

PC: I downloaded the Ultimate Apocalypse Mod for Dawn of War and I've been enjoying that greatly.

Reactions: Pachamac
Bloodborne on the PS4 and Guild Wars 2 on PC. c:

• Love
Reactions: Darog and Pachamac
Pillars of Eternity as something I'm trying to beat.

Fallout 4 and Skyrim as game's I'm trying to figure out a good Mod Load Order for.

Civ 5, Civ Beyond Earth, XCOM and Mount and Blade Warband as time killers (though all of these have mods as well... Hell even PoE does).

And then stuff like Planetside 2, PULSAR: The Lost Colony, Dark Souls 2, Old Republic etc. are played when friends are looking to play something.

League of Legends and The Binding of Isaac, mostly. The last 'real' game I played was Bravely Default, but I've yet to finish it because I have trouble finishing games... 8| I went hard for like, two weeks, and then was like 'oh no... getting close to the end... better stop.' I'll finish it one day I'm sure.

I've been itching to replay Alice: Madness Returns lately, so I'll probably start that up again soon.

Reactions: Pachamac
I've just finished mastering full bar combos with Parasoul in Skullgirls, and I've moved on to dear Icon-Waifu Miss Fortune.

Besides that, I'm playing Endless Legend and ending the world in a rain of longbow arrows in Medieval 2. I don't actually own any consoles, I left them at my parent's house when I moved out like a fucking idiot good sibling.

When I've got time. Sims 3 annnnnnd Rune Factory 4.

The Zelda thread got me excited so I started a new game of Wind Waker n_n

I've been playing both Samurai Warriors 4 II and Bloodborne on rotation for some time now.

with the occasional Dying Light, Rogue Legacy and Shovel Knight thrown in.

Civilization V, Mass Effect, Sim City 4 Deluxe, Fallout: New Vegas, Dragon Age: Origins, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Roller Coaster Tycoon on the PC. Ever since I got a better PC. And I mostly just play Civilization V and Mass Effect (until I get to level 60 on ME).

And Planetside 2 and Star Wars: Battlefront on the PS4.

Bayonetta 1 and 2
Super Mario 3D World
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Shadow Hearts II (or Covenant if you prefer)
Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour
Yu-Gi-Oh GX! Spirit Caller

Reactions: foodforpigs
Let's see here, problem is my game mood is fickle as fuck so what I want to play can change within 5 minutes.

My main staple is Europa Universalis 4, just can't get enough of it. Along with Mount & Blade: Warband, Red Orchestra, Oblivion and Morrowind.

Did just install Company of Heroes, really like it too. Got fucked over in a mission on the campaign so I raged quit, will probably attempt it again in a few days.

Also I really like Insurgency, but i'm pretty bad at it. So I just play the co-op. Endless Legend is super awesome too, that was a gift from @Tempest definitely gonna repay her for that one <3

I was playing a bit of this game called Iron Grip: Warlords. Weird tower defense fps game. Graphics are shit and the game isn't optimized all that well, multiplayer is absolutely dead. But I had fun with it.

I have so many games, and yet I hardly play any of them. It's kinda sad.

Fallout 4, some Halo: Reach. I did consider getting into TF2 again, but that hasn't happened yet.

YGOpro, elsword, a couple other Pc games. Recently begun undertale.

On mobile, many online games as well as rhythm games like cytus and Deemo.

Fallout 4
Heroes of the Swarm
Battlefield
Huniepop
Bloodborne

League of legends cause it's all my crappy laptop can run. Hoping to get back into Halo/Destiny and games like Skyrim/Fallout once I'm back home and have access to my 360/PC. :3

I've been too busy to play anything for a while, but I was killing it on Sunless Sea before the semester started.

X Box 360.- Borderlands 2 and Shadows of Mordor
X Box One.- Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Batman Arkham Knight and MadMax

Status
Not open for further replies.