What are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@govangogh
Don't you mean it was killing you.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
tumblr_inline_nycjgix1s41ricwa2_500.gif

Not so patiently waiting for The Division beta to go live.

Binging Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in wait.

Totally binging on Blade and Soul for the PC right now ^^

The Last Remnant. It's actually really bad, especially in the writing department, but I can't help but see more of it.

Also the game gets progressively easier rather than harder as more units learn to heal/revive. Strategy that will work for everything; charge your AoE ult to kill all minions, attack conservatively, heal everything ASAP. It's difficulty comes from things ganging up on you and killing characters. Take care of that and it's a breeze as long as you don't get too aggressive.

It's such a mess of things thrown together that are so horribly wrong and it doesn't take more than the intro stage to show you how. If you can't laugh at bad games, this isn't for you. If you can make your own little roast out of playing it; please do. It's hilarious.

Currently playing Dragon Age II just to look at it with a more open mind. Aside from that I've been playing D&D & Secret Hitler quite a bit, if that counts.

Started my third playthrough of KotOR 2 pretty recently. My second playthrough as a goody-two-shoes left a bad taste in my mouth and I shall never be at peace unless I go through the game killing everything I can again.

PC: Guild Wars 2
PS4: Life is Strange as well as Dragon Age: Inquisition (I love this entire series... almost as much as I love Zelda.)

Addendum:

Pocket Mortys.

Pokemon Conquest! Super repetitive though :c

Dominions 4 and Smite is all I have time for these days.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

Necro thread!

Modded Minecraft: feed the beast: infinite evolved.

Wife just got me and her killing floor 2. Still gotta finish dying light the following and xcom 2. She shows me Black Desert Online and now she wants to do that!

This is the price of giving her a mid-high end gaming PC.

Back to playing FFXI. My server is dead, but I finally got Cait Sith as an avatar! I love running around with a cute little kitty beside me. Just wish her damage was better...

Status
Not open for further replies.