What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Flufferbutt

Original poster
Doesn't matter if you're single or not, what are you doing today?

I work crappy hours today (3p-1a :gonk:) so no time to really spend with manservant, but I printed out a bunch of really corny Valentine's and put them on a ring and am gonna try to find time to give them to him. x3 (Would also like input of this idea!)

And I'm gonna get a card for my grandma; last year, she got me one and scratched out almost all the words and re-wrote it, calling me a slut and stuff. But not seriously, don't worry! We're just really close. xD I hope I find a good one, haha.

I'm gonna get a bunch of those candy hearts for my kids, too. My work-kids. I do not actually have kids. I call my shift my kids. xD And one of them texted me, asking if she could bring cookies for everyone and I just wanna hug her, she's so cute!

Well, today's my birthday! If the roads stop being 90% slush, I'm going to go to lunch with my grandfather. That's about it.

Reactions: 3 people
Hiding out on Iwaku in my room, mostly. I might get some work done, and my local friends might drag me out of the house to do something for a few hours in the evening.

@Scrap Iron - Happy birthday!

Ooh, happy birthday, Scrap Iron! :D Good luck with the roads, be careful!

I wish I could hide on Iwaku all day~ But I leave soon on errands, blah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Scrap Iron !!!~
Enjoy it lots and lots and lots. c:

I posted what I'm doing for today in the Happy Rave yer Butt Off thread some days ago, sooo.~
- w-
Lots of plans.

I am watching sappy romances while baby-sitting gremlins and working on their school itinerary.

I am hosting a roleplay, like I do every year! 8D

Today is just another day for me x.x But, if I plan on trying to attend a certain charp event.

Trying to calm my grandmother down because someone broke into the fucking garage. How the hell did they even get in there?! It's locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.