What are thooooose

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comfort. >>

I mean, I've literally been wearing my slippers to work for the past 2 weeks. :T
(Please don't tell my supervisor)

I do both. I wear my work boots 99% of the time, but I love me some Vans or Dickies slip-ons or a nice pair of Lakai flat soles (skate shoes). My first pair were purple, second rainbow, third light blue. They dued though.

Function, always function.

Case if you don't...

That happens.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
226334-490x330-Instep.jpg

These are my shoes. They are clunky and weird looking, but I absolutely love them, although I don't think they've done what they've advertised they're supposed to do. I've had them for over two years so far, and they're still in great condition, so I guess you could call them functional. Other than that, they're not very trendy, but I've never really been the trendy type of person. If I like them, that's all that matters to me. Then again, I'd walk around in my raccoon slippers 24/7 if I could. =/

Who here wears heelys? We're forgetting those masterfully designed footwear. Perfect for function, comfort, and street cred.

I have too many pairs of shoes. I love sneakers, and get them as often as I can. Also I'm really into boots right now. Like knee-high slouchy types of boots with buckles and stuff. Next month I'm ordering a new pair of sneakers. Doin' the custom thing. They will look like:

xZxCEJ3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.