Westbay boarding School

Lol it's May the odds be ever in you favor.

no but there was a part it said my the games begain or let the 25 anver begin or something

i hate the book and dont say anything i know the book is so amazing bababa i herd that before -.- but i hate survile books and my firends dragged me to the moives i like the moive and now i want to see the next one so i dont havto read the book lolz XD

I read the books way before they thought of making a movie. I liked both of them. I think they did a really good job on the movie. They got most of the important parts in it.

i know becuse my school had a hunger games day it was funny we want to a for and played somthing with ribons and if its off your dead. It was so funny only one girl and one male from each class could play. we had camras alover the fosrt it was supper funny when i fould out about it. at the end of it we made a traler forhe hunger games and i pissed in my pants at the girl who played Katness

Haha that's cool. Is it on youtube??

no wish though it was the school that made the hunger games traler so no thy didnt post it i ju wishetheywould

yeah that would been cool. I watched a lot of the fan trailers.

i seen one it was funny it was about kids going in to eat food it was soooooo funny

and you said to only post twice a week ohhh following your rules if you changed it hen fine im posting

Hahaha no no. I said come on at least twice a week. So people aren't stuck doing nothing waiting for peoples. xD not to only post twice.

ohhhhhhhhhh ok ok me post now *speeking russine when saying this*

i like russa and why Am i talking about russia im so wird and did you know my charaters are base on me some days im like Key and every day im like Grimm

Oh? That's... cool? haha. Sabah is kinda how I am most days. and Kishi is how I am with friends.

Okay, awesome! Sorry for the late reply. Hope you like it!
Name: Kate Williams
Race/Power: Strega Witch/Gifted in the arts of healing, with the use of herbs.
Appearance:
blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-nature-Favimcom-460268.jpg

Personality: Very kind, and soft spoken. She is also very open minded and understanding, many feel drawn to her, and tend to confine in her without knowing her for very long. She is very loyal, dependable, and trustworthy. With a creative and loving spirit, she can always come up with ideas and solutions for almost anything, and has a very artistic view on things.
Hobbies: Painting, sketching, and singing. (All privately)
Extra bits: She may be classified as a witch, but the only thing she can do is make ailments, medicines, and remedies. So she is basically a normal human girl, with a family lineage known for being witch healers.