Wendesday night streaming NOW!

F

F0X

I am still taking requests as far as what game to play, so I will probably just chat and such for about the first 5-10 minutes of my stream, then I'll jump into the game!

Cant wait to see you there!!

http://www.twitch.tv/f0x7713

-----------------------------------------------------​

Hey everyone! Fox here! So, outside of Rping, I am a pretty huge gamer! I love to play video games such as: Dota 2, Starcraft 2, Path of Exile, Starbound, Civilization V, and Sims 3. I also play a lot of titles on PS4, but I don't really have the best set up to stream there.

I also love table top gaming! I have thought about streaming/recording my DnD games that I DM, however, my group really didn't agree with the idea, thus I didn't continue with the idea. None the less, I love Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, Pathfinder, and I am also really looking forward to getting 5th Edition when I can!

I also Love playing Magic the Gathering!! I play competitively, going to every Friday Night Magic when I can, and I used to go to a lot of Grand Prix and Pro Tour Qualifiers back when I had more free time. However, if I had more people to play with, I would consider making more casual decks to play, including EDH decks!

That being said, I'd love to hear what you all think about the idea for a streaming night. Would you be interested? Also, are there those on Iwaku who would like to do a DND night via skype or google hangouts? I have pondered the idea around, but never found a good group. And finally, if you'd like to play magic with me sometime, send me a PM or add me on Skype, my info is on my profile.

Thanks for reading guys! Talk to you soon! <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
I have to say, a streaming night about video games sounds like it could be a fun watch. I could always use things to distract me from doing college work.

Reactions: F0X and ElBell
Yeah, I am thinking about doing Wednesday nights, and if it gets more popular I could do it twice a week, maybe Monday and Wednesday nights!

Well depending on the times, I'll totally go and see them if I can.

Nice! It will most likely start Next Wednesday around 5 or 6pmPST. You can add me @ twitch.tv/f0x7713 :)

Well I can safely say I won't be able to watch from the moment you get on, but if you still stream past 7:20 I'll try to join in.

Oh yeah, I'll probably be streaming until 12 or 1amPST. Especially if I am gaming with others. :)

Crab, what sort of game would you like to see me stream??

I don't really have a preference, play whatever you want!

I will at the end of the day, but what I want to play are what people want to see! There are too many options so its hard to just pick one.

You know, I guess dota could be fun to watch. I'm usually to worried of sucking to play with other people, so watching it is a nice alternative.

Yeah dota is really competitive! I only am at about 3000 Match Making Rating, so I am no professional, but I am pretty decent at the game. I think I am going to do my first stream next Wednesday at 6pmPST!! Mark those calendars Iwaku!! :)

Oooh. A DOTA stream... I might play with you. I have next Wednesday off, too...

(Mufufufufu....)

To be honest, I'll probably be busy playing LOTRO or XCOM, since I got a free copy...

I would honestly like to see anything! I play xbox 360 since we have a computer that literally can't run anything, but I absolutely love watching people play computer games. It inspires me to save my money for a computer of my own to play, stream, and record on. And yup, another Kitsune! ^_^

Well, Wednesday is only a few days away! I will still be open to suggestions til then. :)