Wendesday night streaming NOW!

I don't own that game, and I've never really like horror games unless you count the doom series. But maybe one day I'll check it out.

A stream would be pleasant to watch, the Magic the Gathering and D&D sounds fun as well. Never got into it when I was younger (damn you pokemon, digimon, and yugioh for draining my childhood) but the thought has always crossed my mind to try them at somepoint.

Alright everyone!! I am going to be streaming with some friends over tonight!! So, I would love to hear any and all last minute requests for the stream tonight!! :)

What about playing League of legends?
I don't play League because I play Dota. I have tried Smite, but even that game I don't like nearly as much as I do Dota. I am not here to have a discussion why I like one over the other, but Dota is my "moba" of choice.

Streaming will be a little later, having dinner with friends. Should be around 6:30-7PMPST

Always taking new requests! I have been playing a lot of Transitor this week, so I'll want something different.

I'll watch anything. Sorry I've not been there if you've streamed this week.. I've been busy. Tell the doggies I said HAIIIII XD

Can't wait to see you on the stream Kelsi! I am thinking either path of exile, or maybe Dota 2. Hmm...

Oh!! If anyone would want to play magic I'd love to stream that!! I haven't played MtG in a while!!! =D

Streaming is a go! Dota 2 tonight, gonna practice my Phantom Assassin if the games permit!!