Welcoming our new July batch of volunteers AND UPDATING TASKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
STEP ONE: CHOOSE THE ROLEPLAY FORUM YOU WOULD LIKE TO MODERATE., magenta
That is:
- JumpIns
- Fantasy (Has 0 volunteers)
- Modern Fantasy
- Modern
- SciFi (Has 0 volunteers)
- Horror (Has 0 volunteers)
- Fandom
- Misc (Has 0 volunteers)
- One/Ones
- Mature T
- Mature A

Make sure it's a section you spend A LOT of time in. Tell me what that is so I can get your controls setup.

Pick a DAY you want to do your graveyarding. This is just so you get used to checking for dead threads once a week.

Remember to glance over threads DAILY. There will always be new members making mistakes and posting topics in the wrong forum, or doing OOC spam, etc.

STEP TWO: MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE RULES OF THE FORUMS AND HOW THINGS SHOULD BE MODERATED., dodgerblue
We have a forum maintenance guide posted up for you as a sticky. :D If you have any questions about a specific thread of something you come across, ASK! Sometimes there WILL be weird situations.

If you ever stumble over a problem or something that is against behavior policies (member squabbles, underaged characters, adult & teens doing smut roleplay in OnexOnes, etc) report the post for staff to take care of!

STEP THREE: TEST OUT YOUR MOD CONTROLS HERE IN THE VOLUNTEER SECTION., lime
Get familiar with what all the buttons do! Post up some test threads and then delete, edit, etc. That way you're less likely to make an oopsies elsewhere.

STEP FOUR: WANT TO GO THE EXTRA MILE? HERE ARE AREAS OF THE SITE WE NEED HELP IN:, orangered
The Worldbuilding Guild needs workshops and exercises BAD. It is under developed and needs more attention.

The Roleplay Intitute could use workshops and exercises.

The Museum can always use people commenting on member's works or volunteers that make freebie banners.

Posting new games in the Board Games forum will give people fun things to do.

The FAQ section is a little outdated, so if you spot something that needs to be edited, let us know!

OTHER SHIT, hotpink
HEY CURRENT VOLUNTEERS! DO YOU WANNA ADD AN EXTRA FORUM TO YOUR ROUTINE? DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE FORUMS?

Now is the time to tell meh! O_O

OTHER QUESTIONS? PROBLEMS? COMMENTS?

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Reactions: unanun
HORROR ICH MEIN

You can also throw me an extra one, I like to read all the stuff on Iwaku ^.^

But it's only logical that the serial killer gets the horror forum, ja?

-Jumps up and Down- Yay I am so excited to start helping! I call Fantasy, I am always there. I also don't mind doing Horror or Misc~

Also I can do Museum because I make free banners and I love to comment positively!

I'd say fantasy as well but it looks like Gypsy's claimed that :) I'll do Random Fandom instead if you need someone there.

@Falcon I couldn't see why you couldn't help out there despite the fact I claimed it. Say if someone is ill or something happens where they can't be on for a few days, another CV should be able to fill there spots for emergencies. Right?

We need multiple mods in all the sections, so I am not worried about quadrupling up. >:3 I do wanna make sure we get out unmodded sections some peeps, though. O_O

Like I said I can do Fantasy and Misc because I am in there frequently. Museum I can do since I make Banners and all that fun stuff in my Graphic Shop. Besides everyone needs a good compliment.

I'd be happy to cover all the unmodded sections, as long as there's help in Sci-fi and fantasy ^.^

So if it's ok I'll help in Fantasy then.
I only want to start with one right now and later I can ease into helping in one of the others :)

Actually Sci-Fi and Fantasy would both be good sections for me if it isn't asking too much.

Okay, for the moment I have setup:

Zsafine in Fantasy and Misc

Falcon in Fantasy

Heli in Horror and Scifi

Ultima in Scifi and Fantasy

Questions: You say there are no Maintenance for the "Fantasy" genre but there are others listed there before you added us. I understand these are actually staff members but does that mean they were just there till CV were found for them?

Kind of! O_O I just wasn't counting the staffers. All the staffers have their sections (and some of them are global modders).

*Adds Fernweh to Horror!*

Wait a minute I have been in Fantasy (and ModFan)! Whatchu mean 0 volunteers ._.
EDIT: owait mybad. I got confused. I'm in modern and modfan >_>

I'd be happy to take on another section though! Modern and ModFan are fairly lightly populated.

Last edited:
*Adds Fernweh to Horror!*

h659DCB07

I'm mostly lurking in the Mature (A) section, however I'm cool with either the Fantasy, ModFan, Modern or Scifi sections. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.