Welcoming our new July batch of volunteers AND UPDATING TASKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll keep fatal with those too for now, since she has to worry about Ilium. >:]

And added Bahiyya to Mature A!

YAAAAAY! XD

I'd be happy to take on Sci-Fi and Fantasy :)

<Best genres ever!>

Edit: Although fantasy has a lot so maybe Sci-fi and Jump-In?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to be active in the board games and post games. Already have one in my head. @_@

Okay, added Aira to Sci Fi and Jump Ins!

Also, welcome on @Flannel !

I feel so late, I apologize. I needed sleep pretty badly, my body was exhausted.

I'm normally in Mature (T), Fantasy, Fandom, and horror. I'd be willing to help with any of those.
I'm also up for helping with the Worldbuilding Guild and/or The Roleplay Institute. c:

EDIT: As far as questions go, I was wondering..

I'm not 100% sure how to Archive a thread. (I'm familiar with a lot of the Xenforo functions here, and that just so happens to be the one thing I've never done.)

Last edited:
Diana, Do we tell you what day we want to do the graveyarding and stuff? or do we make sure we just keep that day consistent?

@Flannel I've got you set up in Mature T and Fandom! :D

btw I haven't set up more people in Horror yet besides Heli because half the staff volunteer for that. O_O

To archive a thread, you do Thread Tools -> Move Thread -> Choose correct options. For threads that are being archived, you don't have to leave a redirect. If you're moving a thread to the correct forum, leave a 3 day redirect!

You can test out that mod controls here in the volunteer forum. :D post up some topics to move/delete/whatever

You DON'T have to tell me what day you're choosing, that is just for your own consistency. O_O But if everyone wants to share what days they like to mod, that might help people work around each other.

Reactions: Flannel
@Flannel I've got you set up in Mature T and Fandom! :D

btw I haven't set up more people in Horror yet besides Heli because half the staff volunteer for that. O_O

To archive a thread, you do Thread Tools -> Move Thread -> Choose correct options. For threads that are being archived, you don't have to leave a redirect. If you're moving a thread to the correct forum, leave a 3 day redirect!

You can test out that mod controls here in the volunteer forum. :D post up some topics to move/delete/whatever

You DON'T have to tell me what day you're choosing, that is just for your own consistency. O_O But if everyone wants to share what days they like to mod, that might help people work around each other.
Welp I know how to move threads so c: I didn't know that's what you guys meant! Alrightie!

And are there staff for Jump-ins or is that all of us combined? (I know we're not staff but lel. I was confuzzled.)

You can volunteer for jump ins too. :D I put a loooot of people in there cause it's one of the most active sections and gets the most "dumb stuff" in there. O_O

You can volunteer for jump ins too. :D I put a loooot of people in there cause it's one of the most active sections and gets the most "dumb stuff" in there. O_O
So basically archives are just moved threads..?

I feel like an idiot.

Yes. XD Dead threads moved to the archives/graveyard.

I'm not trying to nag. This is just a reminder to lock all threads before you archive them, especially any Mature section threads.

Keep up the good work, everyone. :)

Hey, is there a way to add a redirect after the fact?

I think it might be because my net copped out in the middle of moving a thread to the OnexOnes, but when I went back to check it the redirect wasn't there.
I did PM the person though :)

No, no way to redirect after the fact. If you mess up and don't leave a redirect, no sweat. You can just PM them.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Reminder for all CVs: If there are a LOT of OOC posts in a roleplay thread, MOVE THEM TO A NEW OOC THREAD (or to the existing OOC thread, if there is one) instead of deleting.

And if you EDIT someone's post, you should NEVER remove their post content without their permission.

Okay, another question.
If we find somebody doing a Solo-Play in the group forums where does that thread get moved to?

I found this thread https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-aspect-of-loss-a-solo-play.58964/ and it looks like it's just one person, I can't find any OOCs or Interest Checks to go with it, but I'm not sure what to do with it . . .

Also, Do you need any help with the Roleplay Talk section? I know sometimes those threads get turned into OOCs and stuff and I can help there if you like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.