Welcome to Underworld High OOC and Discussion Thread

It seems like there's a bit of a split between "Ha! Ha! That's our Katsuo!" and "Kill the pig, cut his throat, bash him in."

Reactions: 2 people
I thought it might be nice if there was a little bit of a comedic relief with all this tension and suspense in the air.

It's just a little tricky to know where to go from here. On the one hand, going by your internal monologue he had the whole thing under control and while plenty of people were poisoned no one actually died except for Shaiapouf.

On the other hand, the only one who actually knows that is Katsuo himself, and anyone who isn't friends with him already is probably going to jump to the conclusion that he's a loose cannon who has no concern for anyone, and is using the clumsy guy act as a facade to get close and kill everybody with the NEXT summon.

They'll either be terrified, ready to murder the crap out of him, or both.

I am having altogether too much fun with these teachers.

@Raye that's cool.

Oh and another update everyone! It looks like I'll be moving before July the 8th.I may be moving on the 3rd instead so I'll be busy packing.I'll be on as much as I can until I move.Then I'll be back as soon as I can once I'm done moving and the internet has been cut back on. :)

To update everyone again...it looks like I'll be moving tomorrow.I've been packing all ready and I'm tired.lol.

Question, how many classes will there be in a school day?

I'm going to go with eight periods. Everyone has a gym class and a free period and time to eat lunch, so that's five actual classes.

I figure that, with the exception of gym and free, most of the rest of the day will go by fairly quickly. It's not really important to having things be all that structured, but as the faculty continues to mention, doing anything heavier than a competitive spar when you're outside of free period or gym class is against the rules.

I'm going to try and do a better job of deploying teachers and campus security (most of whom will be shoggoths, I think) to keep an eye on things whenever people start fighting.

Another question, is this like a boarding school do we live on campus or off?

It's a boarding school. On-campus dorms. The dorms are one of the few places that the no-fighting rule is actually strictly enforced.

I think that the RP is a bit more fun without a campus map. It's a magic school, so it bends and stretches as needed to accommodate its students and faculty.

So were only on second period right or have I missed something?

Okay good I didn't miss much since I've been slightly behind from volunteering.

I'm back a day sooner than expected but I'm not complaining.lol. XD So who missed me? ^^

I'm so happy to be back and I missed you all so much! XD

Hey everyone allow me to introduce Pandora. :)

1404152906.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Just thought I should let you all know. That I am going on a trip with my church from Sunday to Friday. I probable wont be able to get on unless I'm aloud internet accesses.