Welcome to the Dreamscape

Parker was walking for what seemed like hours until he stumbled upon a small cottage. He was about to approach the cottage and look for someone to kill when all of a sudden a castle popped out of thin air. A dreamer. Parker had a dark grin beneath his mask and turned from the cottage to leave heading in the direction of the castle. He whistled and a black horse with purple flames instead of hair ran in his direction. Before the horse could even stop, Parker jumped into the air and landed on the horse and the horse kept going at an incredible speed. Parker pulled his black Scythe out of nothingness and armed it at his side. This was going to be interesting.

Let me take over for this Parker. I am death. It is only proper that I am in control of this.

Very well, Death. You have permission for full control of my thoughts and body until I want control back.

"Heheh, I might enjoy this a little too much. Foolish dreamers think that they can just enter here and have complete freedom and peace. If only they knew how wrong they were. Let's have some fun, shall we?"

Death reached the castle and jumped off of his horse, he approached the wall and grew wings from his back and shot into the air and over the castle wall, he landed on top of one of the people and ripped him apart. It was only a dreamers creation. Obviously flawed because it deflated like a balloon. Must be someone new. He stood there motionless waiting for someone to say something or land an attack. It was useless cutting through these guys. Better to just wait for the dreamer to reveal himself and then execute him.

While 'Belthazar' was new to the dreamscape, one thing was certain. He didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. That being said, upon completion of his castle he had set in place select defenses to protect himself from hostile dreamers, or their creations. When 'Death' flew up, and murdered one of his dear creations, there were several A.I turrets watching the event take place. He constructed these weapons with one thing in mind, obliterating anyone who decided they didn't want him around anymore. Two turrets perceived this dreamer to be hostile, and thus opened fire. Shooting rounds, and rounds of gunfire at the bastard who liked to rain on others parade with no good reason. The bullets were laced with explosives, and when impact was made dozens of miniature explosions would be seen. Like all dreamers, he knew that the key to killing another was piercing the heart, so thats where the turrets took aim. Belthazar was watching this in the safety of his castles walls on several large screens, in a secure location hidden away from the other dreamers. "Who pissed in his coffee..Oh well. Those turrets will teach him to fuck with me."

Death noticed the turrents being shot at him and quickly before any reached him, made a portal appear in the ground. He dropped through it and landed on top of the first Turrent and when the bullets fired at him again, he used his flash teleportation to land on the next one and the next one until they had all obliterated each other except one. Death threw a shadow dagger, a thing of his own creation that could pass inside any surface and explode right at the last turret and it burrowed itself inside and blew up. When all of them were taken out, he laughed.
"That was fun! Do it again, except this time, come out and face me like the pathetic human you are."

When Steff heard "Death"'s voice, she looked up and around, but he was too far away and heading farther away from her to know she was there. She shivered as she heard the menacing tone yet again and she changed her view to the one with the voice, her mouth dropping open when she saw one of his creations. She watched him scale the wall with ease and tear into one of the other Dreamer's creations... then gasped as she saw the turrets aim and fire. Her eyes widened when he jumped away from the impossibly fast gunfire and practically teased them, causing the A.I. to kill each other one by one. Wow... she murmured, hearing the intruder call out a taunt against the King. Her lip trembled as she watched with fascination, wanting to see what was next.

(( Yeah, I'm sort of acting Passive on this. ^.^ ))

Belthazar watched as Death moved with a speed unmatched, making his turrets blown each other to bits. The taunting rubbed him the wrong way. It reminded him of those who often made fun of him in the real world. "If it's a battle the reaper wants, he's got it." Standing to his feet, Belthazar simply thought of magical armor, and it appeared atop his body covering nearly every extremity. There was extra plating on the right side of his chest, to give more protection to his heart. Turning to shadows the new King reappeared about ten yards away from the Reaper. He held a high caliber desert eagle in his right hand, and a mystical long sword in the other. "What the hell is your deal, man? You know, I was never too fond of people like you. Walking around like your oh so powerful, only challenging those you deem to be weaker. Here's a news flash, pal." Belthazar raised his pistol with great speed, immediately firing off three rounds regardless of the others response. He was here to kill him, for what reason Belthazar didn't know. At this point, it didn't really matter anyway.

Death was a little surprised that the man who stood before him was actually attempting to face him.
Death, clearly he hasn't been warned about you by anyone. Maybe you should use your true power and make an example of him.
Very well. What a splendid Idea, human. Sometimes your kind fascinates me.
The man spoke to death but he only heard certain words like weak and challenge.

"Very well if you wish to die then I will make it swift." As the man fired the shots Death drew his scythe quicker than humanly possible and sliced all the bullets except one directly in half before they touched him. He then cartwheeled out of the way of the final bullet. Death ripped the cloak off of his body so that the only thing he was wearing were extremely tight black gymnast pants and the bandages that covered his chest. His mask still covered the front of his face but his shoulder length black hair and extremely pierced ears showed.
"Y'know you should consider yourself lucky, human. Most people don't get to view me without my cloak. If you live through today, which you won't. You'll be able to identify Parker's body and kill him while I'm dormant. The boy is weak. He is nothing but a vessel. I am true power. I am the hand of fate. Be prepared to meet yours." Death gripped his scythe tight in his hand and rushed at the armored covered man with amazing speed. In one hand his scythe, in the other a dark black orb was forming, his magic.

Steff's mouth dropped open slightly as she saw this man boy literally slice bullets in half, then dodge the last one! This motion was so fast she couldn't even see him until he had removed his cloak. As she appraised Parker's form, she blushed a little at his corrupter's audacity; then she was chilled at the small speech meant to intimidate the creator of the castle. She felt the need to try and help the good guy defeat the bad, but she knew that if she were to confront the "Hand of Fate" personally, he would kill her! Personally, the thought resonated, Personally he could slice me in half. But what if I were to transport things there...?

Experimenting with her abilities, she thought about an ice cream cone, smashed onto Death's head. And just like that, a rather large ice cream cone with comical proportions was slathered all over the evil man's face and head, dripping down his body to splat onto the ground. She giggled slightly, covering her mouth with her hands as her mischievous mind had conjured a great way to help the castle. Maybe even the people he created would come now, hearing all the commotion with the guns?

"Hmm, huh, where-" Welcome to the Dreamscape! Then I remembered. "A sandbox, of sorts, if I remember correctly..." A small sandbox appeared in front of the small man. It vanished as he jumped, the suddenness of it scaring him. "Calm down, it's just a sandbox. So, it's that simple? I wonder what the extents are..." he said, conjuring a stick, and drawing a square in the dirt with it. He knew he could have just put the square there, but he didn't feel like it. Looking around really quick, he thought he might have seen a cottage, far of in the distance.
After drawing the square, he imaged it in a more permanent material, and it made itself a metal square on the ground. Smiling, he hopped into it and seemed to disappear. Once inside, it turned into a small box with a button, held up by a small pillar, with a small 'press me!' message.
Pushing a dark lock of hair out of his face, he began getting to work.