Welcome To "Safe Haven"

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, edited all of my character sheets into my first post on the first page. Mostly for my convenience. I also changed Aeson's theme song.

Okay I'm gonna say this now because if I don't, I won't fall asleep. But. I seriously can only see Madeline and Sean as a couple- Like, as the only couple in the whole RP as of right now. { Or rather, used to be couple } <~< >~>

@derelict_lilyflower Ik, it was originally supposed to be safe, but it could only last so long with a city full of people. xD It's like a meat farm for the infected.

Also, the IC will probably be up tomorrow sometime. You might want to double check to make sure your characters are up on the lists, or shoot me a reminder if I haven't noticed your CS/didn't respond. Other than that, suspect the IC up soon. c:

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Okay, I have a question for all you fellow Pack people, @Mysty @Hermit @Thomas McTavish @derelict_lilyflower. Since I am going to be playing the leader, what are your Pack characters' opinions of Malcolm, just for my own personal reference?

Okay, I have a question for all you fellow Pack people, @Mysty @Hermit @Thomas McTavish @derelict_lilyflower. Since I am going to be playing the leader, what are your Pack characters' opinions of Malcolm, just for my own personal reference?
Well after reading the other Pack members' cs again as well as Malcom, I realised that the others do well in portraying the strength and self-survival aspect required of an Alpha whereas Malcom seems more considerate and less self-serving. So I'll have Bexley looking up to him as a leader and maybe seeing him as a surrogate father figure since he's older she's the youngest at 14. But she also fears the Pack as a whole, and since he is their leader, she tries not to depend on him a lot and tries not to trust anyone too much including him. She really just wants to make a name for herself and prove herself to the Alphas.

Well after reading the other Pack members' cs again as well as Malcom, I realised that the others do well in portraying the strength and self-survival aspect required of an Alpha whereas Malcom seems more considerate and less self-serving. So I'll have Bexley looking up to him as a leader and maybe seeing him as a surrogate father figure since he's older she's the youngest at 14. But she also fears the Pack as a whole, and since he is their leader, she tries not to depend on him a lot and tries not to trust anyone too much including him. She really just wants to make a name for herself and prove herself to the Alphas.
Okay I just wanted to say I already love Bexley. xD

Annie is super stubborn and selfish, so she'd probably hard to control as a subordinate if she doesn't see any personal gain out of it. In a weird way, she'd respect him on the same level she'd disrespect him, if that makes any sense. She wouldn't look up to him as a leader as much as she would as just a person, like calling him "Mal" despite the fact he hates it. But she'd think he's a good leader even if she didn't admit it, Malcolm may or may not have a tough time with her, though. xD

Okay I'm gonna say this now because if I don't, I won't fall asleep. But. I seriously can only see Madeline and Sean as a couple- Like, as the only couple in the whole RP as of right now. { Or rather, used to be couple } <~< >~>
You never know maybe it will reblossom~

Reactions: Hermit
Thinking about adding in another pregnant woman besides Kim. Than my last character will probably be a male so the Male-to-Female Ratio can be a bit more evened out.

Thinking about adding in another pregnant woman besides Kim. Than my last character will probably be a male so the Male-to-Female Ratio can be a bit more evened out.
If your pregnant character is in the Doves, she can have a friendship with my character Lynne Harrison if you'd like. They would probably bond since Lynne is a mother-of-two, she'll most likely be protective of her. That's if she's even in the Doves XD
Okay I just wanted to say I already love Bexley. xD
Aha thanks, I didn't even think anyone would take a liking to her since she's one of the weaker members of the Pack XD
Annie is super stubborn and selfish, so she'd probably hard to control as a subordinate if she doesn't see any personal gain out of it. In a weird way, she'd respect him on the same level she'd disrespect him, if that makes any sense. She wouldn't look up to him as a leader as much as she would as just a person, like calling him "Mal" despite the fact he hates it. But she'd think he's a good leader even if she didn't admit it, Malcolm may or may not have a tough time with her, though. xD
Bexley may or may not absolutely despise Annie ;)

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Is it only me (Because I just finish wathcing Insurgent) but the three factions remind me of the factions in Insurgent/Divergent xD

The White Eagles (Erudite)-might be why not alot of poeple joined xD.
The Doves (Amity) of course...except have to kill zombies to survive...so wouldn't be peaceful all the time.
The Pack (Dauntless) duh xD

Now we need Candor and Abnegation lol. Since Stefan is the leader of Eagles...how does the other Eagles feel about him. I know Kim loves him...hopefully, that is his wife. Since I did make him a compassionate guy but a strict one still.

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
If your pregnant character is in the Doves, she can have a friendship with my character Lynne Harrison if you'd like. They would probably bond since Lynne is a mother-of-two, she'll most likely be protective of her. That's if she's even in the Doves XD

Aha thanks, I didn't even think anyone would take a liking to her since she's one of the weaker members of the Pack XD

Aww, if only she was a member of the White Eagles, it'd be nice T_T But I'll consider it.

Everyone despises Annie, she's Annie. xD

OH NO THAT'S TOO ADORABLE.
He'd probably start out giving her tips and whatnot, like showing her how to use a gun properly and how to hit things without breaking her own fingers. Trying to make her an asset that's worth having, you know? Then over time he'd start teaching her less purely practical things, like mechanics and whatever she might have missed in school since the outbreak happened when she was eleven.

A stubborn, aggressive personality and a stubborn, cold personality butting heads? Can't possibly see how that would happen. Totally not. But um. Sarcasm aside. I get you. She illustrates what respect she does have for him by being an ass at him, pretty much. He'd tolerate it, but only because she's a fine scout. Expect lots of glares leveled in her direction.

Reactions: Mysty
Is it only me (Because I just finish wathcing Insurgent) but the three factions remind me of the factions in Insurgent/Divergent xD

The White Eagles (Erudite)-might be why not alot of poeple joined xD.
The Doves (Amity) of course...except have to kill zombies to survive...so wouldn't be peaceful all the time.
The Pack (Dauntless) duh xD

Now we need Candor and Abnegation lol. Since Stefan is the leader of Eagles...how does the other Eagles feel about him. I know Kim loves him...hopefully, that is his wife. Since I did make him a compassionate guy but a strict one still.
Izzy would treat him like she'd treated her superiors during her brief time in the military: with respect but also distance. She wouldn't mind following his orders or anything, since he's obviously a decent individual and a family man, but she might consider him a little naive.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
A stubborn, aggressive personality and a stubborn, cold personality butting heads? Can't possibly see how that would happen. Totally not. But um. Sarcasm aside. I get you. She illustrates what respect she does have for him by being an ass at him, pretty much. He'd tolerate it, but only because she's a fine scout. Expect lots of glares leveled in her direction.
I wouldn't blame him if he threw her out on her ass into a swarm of the infected, though. xD

Izzy would treat him like she'd treated her superiors during her brief time in the military: with respect but also distance. She wouldn't mind following his orders or anything, since he's obviously a decent individual and a family man, but she might consider him a little naive.
I love that lol, I tend to make my leader guys/girls, a bit naive in the begining...then later on your like What!!!!!????, because they turn out to be masterminds...just like me, never underestimate the nice ones xD...that's how we get you.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I wouldn't blame him if he threw her out on her ass into a swarm of the infected, though. xD
He might very well do that, yeah. Suppose we'll have to see after this mofo gets started.

Also, I've been stewing over Aeson and Jonas. With the trauma of his brother's death, then wandering around while being alone and feeling alone like that, Aeson would probably fall pretty hard for Jonas. Even or maybe especially if the feelings are unrequited. This isn't something we have to implement or whatever. Just an idea. d: It'd certainly add another layer of hurt to their split, at least on Aeson's end.

I love that lol, I tend to make my leader guys/girls, a bit naive in the begining...then later on your like What!!!!!????, because they turn out to be masterminds...just like me, never underestimate the nice ones xD...that's how we get you.
Oh, that I know. c: I've got a few friends who are super sweet, lovely people that I wouldn't piss off under any circumstances.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Mysty
Status
Not open for further replies.