Welcome to Royalty

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god if the princess goes with him I got a masterful plan to break up this truce

Your forget I plan Sierra like a Master Chess Player. She doesn't do things that attract attention to herself. She thinks six steps ahead before speaking and ten steps before acting. She will just go with the flow if she knows it wont matter. An example of her just going with the flow is when around any kind of Animal of Beast. She will immediately begin to walk towards it.

I'm actually talking about the princess of my country going with Horas for a chat. I have a plan for that. You see I'm not fond of peace talks and will try and stop them by any means necessary

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Trust me I have made Sierra to make it difficult to be accused of things. Its a double edged sword, She is really Anti-Social but very hard to get over on unless you charm her slowly and over time to keep her from raising red flags.

Good I don't like easy challenges, there's no point in making Marcus a tactician if a monkey could revel it

Trust me I have made Sierra to make it difficult to be accused of things. Its a double edged sword, She is really Anti-Social but very hard to get over on unless you charm her slowly and over time to keep her from raising red flags.
Which Marco is a pro at rofl, his father is King Julian of course the King of Charm which makes him...xD

1069th posts rofl. I know childish but still funny.

Umilo has four votes now Fire Nation! xD. #FireNationRules. @Angelic Fusion I hope Sierra didn't think Marco was hitting on her he's not that obvious rofl.

Reactions: Rambunctious
Umilo has four votes now Fire Nation! xD. #FireNationRules. @Angelic Fusion I hope Sierra didn't think Marco was hitting on her he's not that obvious rofl.

She doesn't know what to think and that is why she took that path. Its very open to interprutation and vague in all senses. It is made to cover both of their asses. Trust me... she knows what she is saying and said it all for a reason.

xD Nice rofl probably have all four chars posts tomorrow, the weather died down my brain is no longer clogged up xD.

At some point Cedric is probably gonna be told to get cozy with a royal despite how much he'll dislike it at first. What happens after depends. I haven't decided what I want for Cedric, I know what I want for Marcus but not Cedric

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Native Nation: Iqwah

Role: General of War, Leader of the Pack, a battalion of soldiers wearing mostly wolf pelts and armor centered around the wolf.

Name: Bjarke 'Grey Wolf' Keln

Looks:
27y98oz.jpg

Physical Description: He is a strong man, with broad shoulders and large arms. He weighs near 180lbs and stands at 6ft. He has thick blond locks of hair and often braids his beard. He wears a cloth over his missing eye when called to meetings and important events, when on the battlefield he removes it. He is often wearing his armor and when he is not he is found in a leather tunic with a thick wolf fur coat over him.

Family: None to speak of, his father died a decade ago in battle. His mother died during his birth.

Lovers: No specific one.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Personality: He fears little for his own life and wishes only to serve, fight and one day die for the Kingdom. He holds honor in high regards but will do what he is ordered even if it means breaking his own moral code. He does not take insults kindly and will retaliate back with whatever he has. While he can be jovial with his superiors only if they require it of him.

Background: Raised under a great warrior, Bjor Keln, he learned to fight with honor and to kill as he was instructed by his Lords. After he reached the age of 18 his father gave him permission to make his own sword. Bjarke made his sword with the help of a local smith, the blade long and the handle strong with a large hand guard. He continued to practice with the blade and eventually an opportunity to prove himself came around.

A band of Raiders had come from one of the southern territories, they had run rampant and left a trail of destruction behind them. Bjarke saw fit to take some of his friends, sons of soldiers and butchers alike form a tiny company. 13 men each with a talent and thirst for battle. This small company moved to find the Raiders and anticipated the path they were taking. After three days riding they came across the Raiders by chance in the forests. The company attacked the Raiders in the midst of the night, burning their tents and cutting them down quickly. Bjarke managed to make his way to the captain of the Raider Party before he was cut down. Bjarke and he fought briefly and it ended with Bjarke loosing an eye, and the Raider leaving with his head cut clean off. Bjarke brought Bjor back the severed heads of the entire Raider party and his father showed them to the King. Bjarke earned himself a spot in the King 's Army and raised himself through the ranks eventually making it to a higher up position. Raising himself through the ranks until one day he made it to the War Council, and earned a place as a War General.

Dislikes: Merchants, Politicians, Disloyal Bastards, Dishonesty, Children.

Fears: Drowning, Flying, Spiders.

Other: All Hail the King.

I completly forgot this was a OOC....well i feel stupid O_O what have i missed, i saw dragons....if so I want one as a mount for battle...the Dark Commander must have a Black Dragon @.@....*Fangirls*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Native Nation: Iqwah

Role: General of War, Leader of the Pack, a battalion of soldiers wearing mostly wolf pelts and armor centered around the wolf.

Name: Bjarke 'Grey Wolf' Keln

Looks:
27y98oz.jpg

Physical Description: He is a strong man, with broad shoulders and large arms. He weighs near 180lbs and stands at 6ft. He has thick blond locks of hair and often braids his beard. He wears a cloth over his missing eye when called to meetings and important events, when on the battlefield he removes it. He is often wearing his armor and when he is not he is found in a leather tunic with a thick wolf fur coat over him.

Family: None to speak of, his father died a decade ago in battle. His mother died during his birth.

Lovers: No specific one.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Personality: He fears little for his own life and wishes only to serve, fight and one day die for the Kingdom. He holds honor in high regards but will do what he is ordered even if it means breaking his own moral code. He does not take insults kindly and will retaliate back with whatever he has. While he can be jovial with his superiors only if they require it of him.

Background: Raised under a great warrior, Bjor Keln, he learned to fight with honor and to kill as he was instructed by his Lords. After he reached the age of 18 his father gave him permission to make his own sword. Bjarke made his sword with the help of a local smith, the blade long and the handle strong with a large hand guard. He continued to practice with the blade and eventually an opportunity to prove himself came around.

A band of Raiders had come from one of the southern territories, they had run rampant and left a trail of destruction behind them. Bjarke saw fit to take some of his friends, sons of soldiers and butchers alike form a tiny company. 13 men each with a talent and thirst for battle. This small company moved to find the Raiders and anticipated the path they were taking. After three days riding they came across the Raiders by chance in the forests. The company attacked the Raiders in the midst of the night, burning their tents and cutting them down quickly. Bjarke managed to make his way to the captain of the Raider Party before he was cut down. Bjarke and he fought briefly and it ended with Bjarke loosing an eye, and the Raider leaving with his head cut clean off. Bjarke brought Bjor back the severed heads of the entire Raider party and his father showed them to the King. Bjarke earned himself a spot in the King 's Army and raised himself through the ranks eventually making it to a higher up position. Raising himself through the ranks until one day he made it to the War Council, and earned a place as a War General.

Dislikes: Merchants, Politicians, Disloyal Bastards, Dishonesty, Children.

Fears: Drowning, Flying, Spiders.

Other: All Hail the King.
Viking Inspired General?
....I like this guy alot!
Shall be fun to fight with should we ever get to that point :D

Fighting is my speciality I learned on my last forum. I will enjoy it when we get to that point

Viking Inspired General?
....I like this guy alot!
Shall be fun to fight with should we ever get to that point :D
I like the idea, and he's a very dangerous combatant. It would be a very interesting battle.

Reactions: Lucian
Status
Not open for further replies.