Welcome to Royalty

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, kind of what I did with Xu.
Find someone it'd be reasonable to have your character talk to and go from there.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
Ithunzi would stay neutral to, Anastasia is above petty talk and has the best interest of her citizens at heart. It would take something very serious to get her up and running for war.

Nicholas doesn't give a flying fuck, he may pull a few strings to help Aurora into power but that's maybe it.

In all honesty, I think Umilo may go to war with itself... Brother VS Sister...?

Oh, and dragons.

They're coming back.
Just read this...DRAGONS DRAGONS THERE FUCKING BACK WOOT UMILO DRAGONS WE BACK xD

Reactions: Sav
Dear lord can I please adopt this one??

toothless-smile.gif

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
Well, You can have him interact with her at any time :P Don't be shy. Sierra isn't the type to shout at him. She wont even get upset.
Well if she does something that looks stupid or dangerous again he'll probably come running over to her.

Been meaning to bring Everett in, in addition.
Feels kind of weird though, as I don't want to be intrusive.
That's my biggest problem with roleplays, I'm constantly worried I'll be a bother, even if the other person is already interacting with my character.
Mine too, never known when to step in or out.

Lol you can just jump in anytime maybe Riccun could just talk to anyone else I think I just jumped into convos with anyone xD
I'll probably do that if I see an opening.

@Angelic Fusion lol that was an amazing post, now I have to come up with almost as good as that xD.

@Angelic Fusion lol that was an amazing post, now I have to come up with almost as good as that xD.

I thought it was alright. I typed it up in less than twenty minutes.. Not exactly my best work but I found it to be Average. Thank you though.

Anyway! I think I am off to bed as I have stuff to do tomorrow still... IWANTTORELAXDAMNit BUT I cant... Kinda... I need to go in for training again at work because of my suspension.... woo... I hate this.

@Lucian

"Cleaning Service"

You have no idea how hard I am laughing right now xD That was great! I felt like I was watching some type of comedic suspense tv show :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Lucian
XD, I didn't even realise that is sounded like that haha
The last part at least really got me ;P It was strange imagining someone as serious and overall deadly character like yours speaking in a high pitched voice feigning to be a maid xD I seriously want to know how authentic that voice sounded.

Does the Gust family still have their daughter or...?
I don't know @April plays Camira and Queen of Umilo Fluer so if she's not here lol King Julian's wife and Marco future wife are nonexistent great lol

I also still have two more days before I finally have a week off from studies and I'm going to be a bit busy until then ^^" Plus all my AP classes are coming back full blast!! Four hours of sleep and still going strong~ (the crash is going to be the end of me - -")

We need our mother the only kind hearted Umilo xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.