Welcome to Our World :;: A Magic RP :;: Open and Accepting

Did you take the Sorting Quiz?

• Yup

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also kind of put potions on Baxter's, I hope that's alright.

nope, that was accepted as well :3

D: Oh no! First Powerless_ disappears and now Sonar Gardian drops out! I'm gonna have to make some changes to my characters relationships...

Since Powerless_ appears to no longer be on this site should we find a way to "write off" their characters so to speak?

D: Oh no! First Powerless_ disappears and now Sonar Gardian drops out! I'm gonna have to make some changes to my characters relationships...

Since Powerless_ appears to no longer be on this site should we find a way to "write off" their characters so to speak?
My character is crushing on yours if that helps any.

@Justaddnutts yeah, I guess that's all we really can do... Though we could just pretend that those characters never existed since it's still the beginning of the rp and all.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ I'm just suggesting writing them off or something simply because quite a few of my characters had been interacting with theirs. I'll figure something out in my next post XP

:;:Full Name:;:Eric john soloman
::Nickname: shades
:;:Age:;: 17
:;:Year:;:7
:;:House:;: you choose based off personality. if you would do so
:;:Gender:;: male
:;:Personality & History: Eric is very calm most of teh time, he has a dark aurora around him and a cold air though he is not unfriendly. he is very witty and clever beyond his years and has a tendancy to practice the dark arts. though he never uses them to do unnessessary damage. only for defence
:;:Pet<s>:;: small black dragon
:;:Wand:;: 13 inches, fir, dragon heart string, flexable
:;:Broom:;: {}yes
:;:Family:;: {}dead
:;:Crush:;: has none yet, is open to relationship
:;:Girlfriend:;: see above
:;:Friend<s>:;: has none since he is introverted. he will talk however (open to any
:;:Best Friend<s>:;: has none (open to any
:;:Other:;: enjoys playing music and singing wail alone, can fight, knows many dark spells, will never abandon a person he holds close, likes to watch the lake and walk in the woods

Eluveitie_Chrigel.jpg

no dreadlocks and hair to his shoulders

Last edited:
Accepted @The_fallen_demon ... just be sure to call him shades since we already have a shade. As far as house goes I would pick either Wolfwing or Howlaon, your choice

alright, Wolfwing it is... I will go add you now

oh, I actually just realized his age and year don't go together. Is he 16 in year 7 or 17 in year 8?

alrighty, now I'll add him

yup, it will probably always be open

Status
Not open for further replies.