Welcome to Our World :;: A Magic RP :;: Open and Accepting

Did you take the Sorting Quiz?

• Yup

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Powerless_ Oh good! >.> It was monopoly money anyways... But shhhh, Don't tell @~Happily.Ever.After~, they might not take the bribe if they know it's not real money <.<

[color=#FavColor]{Dark Blue, and Purple}
[Full Name]{Zaria Shade Porteus}

{
c950b20740321941334703e9170c31bd.jpg
}

:;:Full Name:;: {}Zaria Shade Porteus{}
:;:Nickname<s>:;:[/size] {}Shade{}
:;:Age:;: {}14{}
:;:Year:;: {}5{}
:;:House:;: {} Wolfwing House{}
:;:Gender:;: {}Female{}
:;:Personality & History:;: {}Personality Shade is loyal to her friends and will stay by there side through the good and bad. She isn't the most friendly Shade is atucally a little more shy than most in the Wolflwing house. It is hard to gain her trust but once you do and your in her circle of friends then you'll understand. She also will speak her ideas when she feels they need to be heard. Shade is creative, competitive, and intelligent but she may not always show it.
History Shade's mother is a muggle while her father is a wizard. She got a letter in the mail telling her that she had come of age for wizarding school. Her father has taught her some but not as much as her years at Kliambora Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is a big fan of quiddutch and enjoys playing for the Wolfwing House. She has practiced being a Beater with her father for a friendly family games and she has always proven to be good. Beater is her favorite position to play and she tries to never let her team down weather it be her family games or for her house teammates. {}
:;:Pet<s>:;: {}Ralarth-small dragon
small_dragon_by_s_ta_s-d31cg5s.jpg
{}
:;:Wand:;: {} Maple wand: The length is eight and three quarters inches long, core of griffin bone{}
:;:Broom:;: {}yes{}
:;:Family:;: {}(Mother) Phoebe Porteus (Father) Rowan Porteus {}
:;:Crush:;: {}Straight: Open/wants{}
:;:Boyfriend:;: {}Open/wants{}
:;:Friend<s>:;: {}Jack Weasley :3{}
:;:Best Friend<s>:;: {}Open/wants:3{}
:;:Other:;: {}Quiddutch Wolfwing House Beater{}

[color=#FavColor]{Flame Orange}Full Name {Jack Spicier Weasley}
{
michelle-kane-photography-sheridan-wyoming-photographer-urban-teen-boy-4.jpg
}

:;:Full Name:;: {}Jack Spicier Weasley{}
:;:Nickname<s>:;:[/size] {}Jack{}
:;:Age:;: {}13{}
:;:Year:;: {}5{}
:;:House:;: {}Lionpuff House{}
:;:Gender:;: {}Male{}
:;:Personality & History:;: {}Personality will RP History His mother and father are both wizards he would be considered to some pureblood. He got a letter when he came of age to go to a school for magic called Kliambora Academy of Witchcraft till he was old enough he was mostly home schooled.{}
:;:Pet<s>:;: {}wuya- his rat
rat2.jpg
Revan- a Raven
raven-bird-night-moon.jpg
{}
:;:Wand:;: {} Beechwood wand:The length is nine inches long, core is hippogriff feather.{}
:;:Broom:;: {}yes{}
:;:Family:;: {}(Mother) Nora Weasley (Father) Paul Weasley{}
:;:Crush:;: {}Straight Open/wants{}
:;:Girlfriend:;: {}Straight Open/wants{}
:;:Friend<s>:;: {}Shade Porteus, Adien Cormwell{}
:;:Best Friend<s>:;: {}Open/wants{}
:;:Other:;: {}none{}

Okay I hope you don't mind that I got started on a CS but I want to join and hope to have it finished sometime soon. And if you want me to make another character just let me know.

Oh and wand generator link by chance please.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Justaddnutts *slides money back* my friend's goat would eat it anyway X3 ... yeah, I'll change the rooming soon. I'm working on an intro post (which may take a while since I have 10 or 12 characters... I think?)

@Raven Yayyy! ehm... wand generator at your service

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee and Raven
Okay done with my CS's. Let me know if I need to edit anything or change something. I plan on RPing Jack's personality but I might edit in what is latter although by then everyone might have a good idea on what his personality is. @~Happily.Ever.After~

{:;:}Renegade{:;:}
ae91186ea642c3c535c6917b7d2cfff0.jpg

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

:;:Full Name:;: {}Renegade L Matrix{}
:;:Nickname<s>:;:[/size] {}Ren, Gade, Cowgirl{}
:;:Age:;: {}10{}
:;:Year:;: {}1{}
:;:House:;: {}Houndor{}
:;:Gender:;: {}Female{}
:;:Personality & History:;: {}Will rp{}
:;:Pet<s>:;: {}Fenris~ 1 yr old Male Chinchilla. Crimson ~ 3 yr old Female Pegasus{}
:;:Wand:;: {}Ebony, 10 1/2, Hippogriff Feather{}
:;:Broom:;: {}Yes has a broom, cant play Quidditch yet tho{}
:;:Family:;: {}Benji Matrix - Father, Martha Matrix - Mother, Luke Matrix - Older brother{}
:;:Crush:;: {}Nikolai Monroe{}
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;: {}None{}
:;:Friend<s>:;: {}Landon Smith (is this ok justaddnuts?){}
:;:Best Friend<s>:;: {}Landon Smith (again is it ok?){}
:;:Other:;: {}Renegade is cool rooming with whoever{}

Yeah Internet gave me the wrong thing when I was looking for it. I'll fix that.

acceted, updating the houses now... I got a half post up so feel free to start posting if ya'll want

@Soñar Gardián I'm perfectly ok with that! Landon's likely to have a soft spot for any girl in his house around that age(4-11) simply because his sister has made him weak to puppy dog eyes and huge smiles. He just can't turn them away.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Gah! My laptop internet seems to be out... Again (stupid old thing)... I will respond asap, just maybe not today..

Hey would it be OK is I play a set of twins or triplets that have just entered school? The other magic school game I was going to play was never started by it's gm.

Is the Defense Against the Dark Arts position taken yet?

Is there any way (because I want to make a student too) that I won't be in this house?

Hey There! You're the luckiest of the Lucky now... after all, you're in Houndor House

Congrats and welcome to Houndor house. Us Houndors, we find the most meaning in Cleverness, Honesty, and Loyalty. and apparently, so do you! Hope you have a good year here at Kliambora, and try not to run into too much trouble now, o​

@LogicfromLogic you can have the DADA position :3 you can have as many characters as you like... The students can be in any house, the quiz was just for fun and people who couldn't decide

Alright if you can reserve the position I can make the character. Also, I'd like to do the transfiguration too if it isn't already taken.

Reserved both for you and I like the GIF in your signature @LogicfromLogic *hoofbump*

MV5BMjA1NDE2NDQxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDU3MDgxOA@@._V1_.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: {}Baxter Noel{}
:;:Nickname<s>:;: {}The student call him Professor Noel, but he doesn't mind just being called Noel{}
:;:Title:;: {}Professor{}
:;:Age:;: {}28{}
:;:Subject:;: {}Since Defense Against the Dark Arts is a hard enough job, he only teaches that and potions{}
:;:House:;: {}Is the Head of Wolfwing already taken?{}
:;:Gender:;: {}Cisgender Male{}
:;:Personality:;: {} Normally, I let my character prove this through the roleplay{}
:;:Pet<s>:;: {}
beanie_the_cat_dragon__by_draca25-d5xmy8x.jpg
{}
:;:Wand:;: {}Willow, 8.7, Runespoor Fang{}
:;:Broom:;: {}Firebolt{}
:;:Crush:;: {}He's kept his eye on Jannette{}
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;: {}Single{}
:;:Fiance:;: {}N/A{}
:;:Spouse:;: {}N/A{}
:;:Kids:;:{}N/A{}
:;:Other Family:;: {}He doesn't know his birth family, but he was adopted by the Noel's, who worked at a magick school. He never knew hardship thanks to them after that (he was seven when they adopted him){}
:;:Other:;: {}His patronus is a stag{}

bd967a391c2c1393caf1e4b1cbdac1aa.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: {}Dexter Shawn Noel{}
:;:Nickname<s>:;: {}Dex Mex{}
:;:Title:;: {}Professor{}
:;:Age:;: {}64{}
:;:Subject:;: {}Transfiguration{}
:;:House:;: {}None, but his house was Houndor{}
:;:Gender:;: {}Cisgender Male{}
:;:Personality {}Everyone knows he tends to be grumpy{}
:;:Pet<s>:;:
{}Ferret named Jole
Jumping_black_footed_ferret.jpg
{}
:;:Wand:;: {}Oak, 8.8 Phoenix Feather{}
:;:Broom:;: {}N/A{}
:;:Crush:;: {}N/A{}
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;: {}N/A{}
:;:Fiance:;: {}N/A{}
:;:Spouse:;: {}Sheila Holt (Not in the roleplay and don't want a romance partner for him){}
:;:Kids:;:{}Baxter Noel{}
:;:Other Family:;: {}N/A{}
:;:Other:;: {}His patronus is a goat.{}

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.