All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
PLEASE READ THE RULES AND INFORMATION

• Mundane Monster said:
    My idea is kind of like Karakui's except it's more of like doctors trying to learn more about what coma patients experience, so they create technology to enter their dreams, however the technology also allows the coma patients to become somewhat aware of themselves and other coma patients (although they still can't wake up) so they can travel between dreams. There isn't really much conflict really, unless someone's dreams are super messed up and have monsters and stuff. AND OOH! It would be like the dreams start to fuse together to create one big crazy wonderland that the doctors get trapped in and have to escape from by finding the headquarters of each dream and speaking to the creators of the dreams (the coma patients)

In short, technology has advanced so much so that doctors are allowed to enter the dreams of coma patients while said patients become more aware. The doctors become trapped, and must speak to every creator of each dream and find a way to escape.

• THIS IS A DRAWING RP

This means that a written post alone will not be enough. All posts will need to include at least one picture that was drawn by you. Or, if you really want to, you can create a small comic of drawings and use that as your post. It can by any media; all I ask is that you try in your drawings. This RP will not accept hastily drawn stick figures.

I will give you free reign for your characters, and have included what location they will be from. Given that these are coma patients, I really doubt so many of them will be from the same town. So I decided that this RP will include that the patients were transported from different countries so that they could be in the same room.

• 1. All Iwaku Rules apply
    2. No Gary Stu/Mary Sue characters or Godmodding
    3. ALL posts must include at least one drawn picture. If you experience art block, you can draw the expression your character has on their face while they're talking.
    4. All drawings must be drawn by the poster. Do not steal/have someone else draw your stuff for you
    5. No stick figures please. I'm asking that you try in your posts.
    6. Drawings can be of any media
    7. Try to keep the content SFW. If you have to include gore/nudity, put it in a spoiler ^^
    8. If you have to go inactive, please tell me.
    9. Don't force things to happen in your posts.
    10. Have fun!

• (I wanted to keep the sheet short and simple. Feel free to make it pretty ^^)

Name:
    Nickname(s):
    Nationality:

Personality:
    Quirks/Habits:
    Fears:

Family:
    Friend(s):
    Romantic Interest(s):
    Rival(s):
    Enemy(ies):

(For a Coma Patient)

How long in Coma:
    What caused the Coma:
    Do they have friends/family that visits them:

(For Doctor)

How long have they been a doctor:
    Were they selected to participate or volunteered:
    Do they have a shady history in their medical profession:
    Are they famous for their work:

Appearance:

*Place drawn picture here*

Awesomes^^!

But! Kay sooooooo... like Boo uses photobucket for images but sometimes.its unreliable and breaks as a inserted image. Does anyone have suggestion for another upload site?

Thanks^^

And sometimes you can just upload the image via Iwaku itself if it's small enough.

I won't get time to make a drawing until probably tuesday considering I have an exam on Monday that I'm currently on track to fail, so I ought to revise for it, but I can get the other parts of the CS done since that takes less time.

Name:
Alexander Jen Khalimov
Nickname(s):
"Alex", "Lex", "Jenny"
Nationality:
Russian-Georgian
Russian Federation

Personality:
Introvert
Alex, being an introvert, likes to stay alone with his thoughts, finding calm thinking better, than rough and loud. Alex is also cold inside, trying to change it, but it will soon change...
Books/Harry Potter/Steven Universe/Beautiful Non-Artificial Nature/Airplanes/Aloneness/Quiet Speech/Slow Dances(Waltz, etc)
Dislikes:
Crowded Places/Loud Talking/Parties/Any Kind Of Energetic Dance
Quirks/Habits:
When he usually walks in room, he quickly checks if there any person.
Usually, when eating, he throws stares at window, checking if anyone looks through window.
Fears:
Claustrophobia
Alex is scared of small, closed up spaces. So his nightmares are mostly small rooms, which slowly decrease in size. But, this fear can be defeated, if he would start thinking, that out of room is beautiful nature, so he sometimes can turn his nightmares into beautiful dreams, that he fully controls.

Family:
Irina Matronova ~ Dmitriy Khalimov
Friend(s):
Jenny Markov[Visited they school for some time/Female]
Maxim Judin[Close Friend/Male]
Anastasia Nagieva[Close Friend/Female]
Romantic Interest(s):
Male/Female (Pansexuality, more addicted to Male gender)
Maxim Judin [Friend from school/Male]
Rival(s):
-None-
Enemy(ies):
-Everyone who dislikes Harry Potter books, or Steven Universe-

How long in Coma:
2 Months
What caused the Coma:
His enemy, "accidentally", as he said, kicked him in head with iron block.
Usually - Anastasia/Maxim
Through Skype/Facebook - Jenny
Weekly - Parents
Monthly - Relatives

Appearance:
image.jpeg

Just sayin, but he's in a coma... how is he supposed to use Skype?

Oh I see. Cool then.

oc___freya_by_starcatcher17-da52v5e.jpg

Name:Freya Greene
Nickname(s): None
Nationality: American

Personality: Freya is a quirky but shy girl. Well, more socially awkward than actually shy. She is constantly going around with her head in the clouds. She's emotional, sensitive, and extremely empathetic.
Dislikes: Reality.
Quirks/Habits:Has an odd tendency to stare off into space and become totally oblivious to the things happening around her. She bites her nails, and she wants to get her nose and her eyebrow pierced someday. She's also really gay.
Fears: She fears isolation more than anything else

Family: A mother(deceased), and a father
Friend(s): None that will appear in the RP
Romantic Interest(s): Could develop in the RP.
Rival(s): Might develop in RP
Enemy(ies): Might develop in RP

(For a Coma Patient)

How long in Coma: 3 months
What caused the Coma: A car crash that killed her mother.
Do they have friends/family that visits them: Her father visits her, but her friends stopped coming after two months.

Name:
Maria James
Nickname(s):
Ria
Nationality:
American
America
Personality:
She acts younger than she is because she has some brain damage and she has missed 6 years of school. She remembers herself as a 7 year old, so in the dream world she appears 7. Maria is naive and optimistic. She is rather absent-minded and doesn't pay much attention the the things around her. She has almost completely forgotten the real world and is ignorant of the harsh reality she used to live in.
Animals
Art
Dresses
Being alone
Dislikes:
Negative people
Liars
Being wrong
Growing up
Quirks/Habits:
Is always messing with her hair.
Fears:
The real world. (So she's shoved it out of her memory.)

Family:
Her parents both died in the car accident. She has no siblings.
Friend(s):
None of her friends know where she went. Her friends moved on. And so did she.
Romantic Interest(s):
None.
Rival(s):
open?
Enemy(ies):
None.

(For a Coma Patient)

How long in Coma:
6 years
What caused the Coma:
Car accident when she was 7.
No. Her parents died in the accident. Her friends don't know where she went.

Appearance:

Maria James

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gabrielle Daniels
Nickname(s): Gabby, Elle
Nationality: Canadian

Personality: Gabrielle is a wild child and a dare devil. She hates to sit idle and can't stand silence. She's a talkative girl who surrounds herself with people for two reasons; So she won't be alone and to stroke her ego. She can be very protective of those she loves, but can be extremely vindictive when she is betrayed.
Arcade Games
Parkour
MMORPGS
Fruity Candy
Scarves

Dislikes:
Lectures
School
Reptiles
Hospitals
Her dad

Quirks/Habits: She daydreams when she's being forced to endure a lecture or a boring school lesson.
She fusses with her hair when she's nervous.
She wants to be an engineer.

Fears:
Being alone or being forgotten.

Family: Harrison and Deborah Daniels (Parents), and Thomas (Little Brother)
Friend(s): Colby Juarez
Romantic Interest(s): Deceased girlfriend (She doesn't know the girl is dead)
Rival(s):
Enemies: The family of her dead girlfriend (unknown to her), her dad (one sided)

How long in Coma: 4 Years
What caused the Coma: She took her dad's motorcycle for a joyride, lost control of it and smashed into a guard rail. Her girlfriend, Candace was riding with her and was declared dead upon arriving to the hospital.
Do they have friends/family that visits them: Her parents, her little brother Thomas and her best friend Colby Juarez.

Appearance:

dpYMRtw.jpg
yFz6TR9.jpg

Last edited:
OK doing this reminded me that I suck way more at drawing than I remembered, so I'm dropping out before I go on a frustrated rampage and break something.

.... You guys did nothing while I was gone? @Jessica2477 You there?

I was waiting for my new tablet so I can create my sheet. I got it yesterday, and now I can do what I must.

Is everyone still interested?

I was waiting for my new tablet so I can create my sheet. I got it yesterday, and now I can do what I must.

Is everyone still interested?
Yup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.