2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
Hello all, Gaius here, and after a while of just doing the occasional rp, I think I'm ready to hit things a little harder.

My idea is for a somewhat humorous paranormal and supernatural rp involving the Occult and Paranomal Research Administration, or O.P.R.A.

The story will follow my character, Johnny Grimm, and your character as agents for the Administration as they investigate all the spooky things that go bump in the night.

I'm more than open to brainstorming with my partners and would love to hear your ideas.

I have no problem making this either serious or lighthearted, even a mix of both would be cool, and as for right now, the plot is more or less a mish mash of ideas currently floating around in my head, which is where you lovelies would come in.

So If your interested, please let me know.

What you can expect from me: currently I'm a private in the United States army (read detail bitch) meaning I'm generally busy through the week and will probably only be able to reply during the weekend. If I come off as bitter or abrasive, just ignore it. I also say fuck alot, as it's my favorite fucking world.

My post length can depend on how into it I am and what I'm given, but I'll always try to give you something to work with.

I'm interested in this :)

Reactions: Gaius