Welcome to Camp Emergent! (My Hero Academia / Percy Jackson Hybird, See Inside for Details!)

is this still open?

Wow this is certainly getting popular

• Haha
Reactions: xLarius
I'd be down when OOC is up.

Cool. On that note; sorry it's taken longer than expected to get the OoC up everyone (@MrStoryTeller, @Phi-C19, @Blastocyst, @xLarius, @maplesyrup, @Vio, @Jessica2477, @Lusterine, @Ravenbelle, @DurkPut, @Yoru, @Mr.Scales ⚖, @ramurom, @MYTH*).

Been having serious bouts of writers block between trying to deal with IRL stuff, so while I can't guarantee that I know when the OoC will be up for certain, I'll do my best to have it up by the end of this week at the very latest.

If you wish to drop out, I totally understand; but wanted to try and keep you all updated so it didn't seem like I just abandoned this. I'm actively working on the main post, but the free-form nature of the idea, coupled with the previously mentioned IRL inconveniences, has certainly made this more than I was expecting.

But rest assured; it is coming; sorry to keep you all waiting.

EDIT: Re-posted since I left out a few people, wanted the tag to reach everyone.

is it too late to pop in and say that i'd be interested in taking part as well?
if not that's completely alright~

is it too late to pop in and say that i'd be interested in taking part as well?
if not that's completely alright~

No we've still got room; just trying to put the finishing touches on the OoC so we can get this off the ground

ah, wonderful! thank you c:
i'm looking forward to this~