Weird Shit You Eat at Ass O' Clock in the Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally read that title wrong and was just totally grossed out for a second.

The weirdest thing I've ever made wasn't when I was pregnant, but when my best friend was. I was having sympathy cravings like crazy and could not get the thought of liver out of my head. I hate liver. My husband hates it even more to the point where I'm not allowed to even cook it. Yet one night I went out to the grocery store, got me some liver and cooked it up at 2 in the morning. The cashier gave me a weird look, and my husband woke up the next morning gagging. It totally wasn't worth it either. The imagined taste was much better than the reality.

A bowl of Frosted Flakes and pretzels.

The pretzels were in the Bowl of milk too.

And the Frosted Flakes became sludge. But it was so good at the time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
One time I made a quesadilla with American cheese slices. It was edible but pretty shitty, would not recommend it to anyone.

Another time I made some 2 AM hotdogs only to find out we were out of both ketchup and cheese, which are the only things I put on my hotdogs because I am a simple man with simple tastes. I wasn't about to deal with dry hotdogs, so I searched the fridge for something to use as a condiment and disregarded bullshit like mustard (because ew mustard) and mayonnaise (because I can only stand it in small amounts), but some things at the back of the shelf caught my eye and inspiration struck. It was late at night, well past dinner time, and what do you eat after dinner? Motherfucking desert. We had some leftover toppings meant Thanksgiving ice cream and pie, so I made myself some fucking dessert hotdogs. I put chocolate syrup on there in place of ketchup, some whipped cream because fuck it why not, and liberally coated the abominations with sprinkles. They were actually alright. Not good enough that I'd choose them over legit hotdogs with my normal toppings, but decent.
I totally read that title wrong and was just totally grossed out for a second.
Oh, so I'm not the only one who initially thought this was a thread about eating ass? Good, good.

One time I made a quesadilla with American cheese slices. It was edible but pretty shitty, would not recommend it to anyone.

Another time I made some 2 AM hotdogs only to find out we were out of both ketchup and cheese, which are the only things I put on my hotdogs because I am a simple man with simple tastes. I wasn't about to deal with dry hotdogs, so I searched the fridge for something to use as a condiment and disregarded bullshit like mustard (because ew mustard) and mayonnaise (because I can only stand it in small amounts), but some things at the back of the shelf caught my eye and inspiration struck. It was late at night, well past dinner time, and what do you eat after dinner? Motherfucking desert. We had some leftover toppings meant Thanksgiving ice cream and pie, so I made myself some fucking dessert hotdogs. I put chocolate syrup on there in place of ketchup, some whipped cream because fuck it why not, and liberally coated the abominations with sprinkles. They were actually alright. Not good enough that I'd choose them over legit hotdogs with my normal toppings, but decent.

Oh, so I'm not the only one who initially thought this was a thread about eating ass? Good, good.
Mother of god.

I no longer feel bad about cream cheese hot dogs.

Mother of god.

I no longer feel bad about cream cheese hot dogs.
You're welcome for that.

I actually kinda want to try some with cream cheese though. That sounds like it could be weirdly good. :P

You're welcome for that.

I actually kinda want to try some with cream cheese though. That sounds like it could be weirdly good. :P
It actually was, but it felt like it was lacking something. Maybe hot sauce.

A bowl of Shreddies ._.

Reactions: Astaroth
Baked post party Eric one put every kind of cheese and meat from Christas party buffé between loafs of bread a d microwaved that shut. Glazed ham, 4 types of cheese, meatballs these tiny ass susages we call prinskorv. Put that shot in a microwave. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.