Web Warriors IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy had stepped back to observe it all making sure that tempers didn't flare and staying away from Black Cat. She was not going to be chatty around that one. She nodded to Noir who was as pensive as they come for a Spider...well for a version of Peter.

Cindy had stepped back to observe it all making sure that tempers didn't flare and staying away from Black Cat. She was not going to be chatty around that one. She nodded to Noir who was as pensive as they come for a Spider...well for a version of Peter.
@Michale CS

Cassidy let go of the alternate version of his mother. He decided to turn his attention on the others on the ship.

Seeing as they all were having a meet and greet he saw a Peter Parker who most resembles his fathers age floating with a cosmic suit. He saw a Spider man in his original suit, on in a old trench coat, one in a futuristic suit, and female in a spider suit who was very attractive. "Hey... Cassidy Parker aka Slinger" he said

Cindy nodded to Cassidy "Cindy Moon but you can call me Silk. Another Parker huh? Peter brought us into a family reunion. So Cassidy how are you related to Peter. I'm sure you said it earlier but I didn't want to eavesdrop."

Cindy nodded to Cassidy "Cindy Moon but you can call me Silk. Another Parker huh? Peter brought us into a family reunion. So Cassidy how are you related to Peter. I'm sure you said it earlier but I didn't want to eavesdrop."

Cassidy was relieved to know that she wasn't a female alternate Peter as she asked how was he related to Peter.

"Umm in my reality he's my father and yea that's what makes me a Parker nice to meet you Cindy or do you prefer Silk?" he asked

616 - Peter listened in to Cassidy's explanation. Needless to say, he felt some respect to the other Peter who was Cassidy's father. Well, he also felt some respect to Mayday's father, who was also Peter Parker. But that was because during the Spider-Verse incident, he sacrificed himself to save his daughter and son.

He walked over to Cho, deciding to strike a conversation while everyone else introduced or talked to one another. "So, what do you think of your. Crew-Mates?"

Noir - He decided to indulge in conversation rather than retreat into his book. So, getting up. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of the trench coat, and walked over to Miguel. "So.....Can you explain to me, what's a symbiote?"

@Victor Markov

"A symbiote is like a living suit complete with its own personality." Miguel said, keeping the explanation extremely simple. He then turned to face Jen and said "that's what Parker called me. I'm from the year 2099."

"Yeah, I figured the chances of me being the hulk being one in however many stars in the sky, which could arguably be the number of different dimensions." Amadeus said "in my universe, I know what you're going to do when it comes to chess."

Noir - "Really now....Sounds like something out of one of those books you find in the eighteen plus aisle. So, any side effects?" Noir said, scratching his shaved head a bit.

616 - "In that case, I can foresee a long chess battle in our future." Peter said, in a joking manner.

"Ask Peter. He's been with a symbiote before." Miguel relied "toxin and I haven't been partners for that long."

Status
Not open for further replies.