Weatherbrook (A Paranormal-Based RP, see inside for details!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the monsters are pretty unknown throughout the town/people flat out deny their existence (you'll see that more later during interactions with NPCs), so it would mostly just be the group and a few citizens that get killed/attacked/abducted in the process that actually do anything about the monsters.

And I'm way ahead of you in terms of battling the creatures. There's a few items and 'collectibles' that X has found that will help in defeating the beasts (he personally carries a slightly-broken piece of alien tech, but the monsters don't know that).

Okay, Im following you. I can't wait till the character sheets are set up and we can get role playing!

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Nice! Any other questions?

@Ravenbelle, in case you got lost :3

I'M HERE as expected x3 GLOMP*
ANYWAY

Hey @RebelRock would you like a werewolf younger sister? because I could totally provide one. Wouldn't that be fun? I could pm you details about her and we can figure out our chars together if you want. Sound cool? I'm already super pumped for this rp omg I hope it survives

I'M HERE as expected x3 GLOMP*
ANYWAY

Hey @RebelRock would you like a werewolf younger sister? because I could totally provide one. Wouldn't that be fun? I could pm you details about her and we can figure out our chars together if you want. Sound cool? I'm already super pumped for this rp omg I hope it survives

Hell yeah, that would be awesome

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yaaaay, stuff! ^^

Working on a CS, should be up soon.

• Thank You
I'd like to join... And if We can use Three chars then I'll have one of mine be human. The other two are going to be monsters based off of my favorite KI Character "Riptor". If that's okay that is.

Dinosaur people? Yeah I guess that could work, but are they sentient?

They are, but they don't speak at first as they are learning creatures. They get smarter from experience as well as more dangerous.

So how would they decipher X's message and become a part of the team? Are they able to transform themselves into a humanoid shape?

They actually hunt down other monsters... Preferably the more feral ones. The do not side them selves with humans. But my scientist does on the other hand

So then how would they join up with the group unless they were YC's 'pets'.

Sun Flare MIGHT join up once he gets smart enough to speak. Death Spike on the other hand is is a full fledged villain.

Oh, I was like "who" but now I get that you mean the names.

But in terms of a player controlled villain, that might not work. I'll see how things go, but just a fair warning because I've done that before and it didn't seem to work

NO offense, @TyranntX , but I just saw your character sheet and the picture looks like a man who is much older than twenty. Is that the only picture you could find? I would be glad to help if you need it? otherwise i really dont mind

Nah it's all good, there is a reason for that any way

okay thats fine just checking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.