We must be Killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4389673.png

This might not come as a big shock to some people but.
I can't carry on this RP any longer.
And I s i n c e r e l y apologize to the awesome GM @BlackOrchid but honestly,
I've just been too stressed out lately due to reality and it's stabbing problems.
It's not only you as well, it's other RPs too. I've been dropping them like flies because I took on too many RPs and..
Reality sucks man. It just does.
I'm very sorry. I just can't take on the challenge of another RP right now. Perhaps in the future I will see a couple of you guys real soon.

Bye bye.~ Take caare.~ Have fun, don't be coconuts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and Dramma
BYE BABES, MEDITATE, DO YOGA, DON'T LET THE STRESS GET TO YOUUUUUUUUUU.
4389673.png

This might not come as a big shock to some people but.
I can't carry on this RP any longer.
And I s i n c e r e l y apologize to the awesome GM @BlackOrchid but honestly,
I've just been too stressed out lately due to reality and it's stabbing problems.
It's not only you as well, it's other RPs too. I've been dropping them like flies because I took on too many RPs and..
Reality sucks man. It just does.
I'm very sorry. I just can't take on the challenge of another RP right now. Perhaps in the future I will see a couple of you guys real soon.

Bye bye.~ Take caare.~ Have fun, don't be coconuts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jihae
I know I said I would post but RL has been so busy last couple of days. Sorry will aim to post something tomorrow.

Reactions: Sav
Don't worry about it! I think everyone aside from you and @Dramma are dropping this, and my time is quite limited as well....;T

Bloop, I here. Just don't know exactly what to post about, I mean I have to post soon. Which I'll be doing soon but I have lots of stuff going on right now! Don't worry I will post ASAP.

Short post, cause I'm constantly sick when I have time to post...but yeah..I'm really not happy with my post but it's the best I can really do with a sinus infection killing me.

._. So, uh yeah. Just going to make it official. This RP is dead, or in the process of dying. I've been itching to start a new sort of RPG--with more players, and given how slow this is going, I think I'll end it? ;x I sorrie. I ams.

<3

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dramma
No problem @BlackOrchid . Sorry it was probably my fault given the time difference etc.

So, what's this new RP idea of yours though? I really enjoyed RP'ing with you and would love to hear your idea...

• Love
I've been keeping this post on watch.
I'm interested in another RP that I believe I can carry out.
Share the ideas, bud. I wanna know what is the ups.

ALSO.
How is everyone? I kind of miss RPing with you guys, even though all of you guys are in my RP, except for Mad and @Darkagn but. NO MATTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.