We must be Killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna post today, or rater specifically tonight and I've been sick for the past while but it's spiked up. Tomorrow night after my doctors appointment hopefully I'll be able to post.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
I know I said I was going to post tomorrow but it's probably already tomorrow for you guys and I has question.
Can we make the people appointed in our missions NPCs? Or is that our lovely GMs job to act those people out.

• Love
Becaue I'm a loser GM, Ii failed to mention that the RPG runs on current time. it's 9:01 am right now so I'd be writing whatever my character is doing right now. If it's 12:00 at night and your character would've done a lot of shit earlier during the day, you can include that as well, but nothing past midnight. Get it?
Sorry @BlackOrchid I didn't realise. FYI Everyone, I am 13.5 hrs ahead of the east coast of USA so my responses might be a bit delayed if we are interacting, but I'll do my best. It's probably a good thing for now that Agent 4 likes solo missions...

• Love
Sorry @BlackOrchid I didn't realise. FYI Everyone, I am 13.5 hrs ahead of the east coast of USA so my responses might be a bit delayed if we are interacting, but I'll do my best. It's probably a good thing for now that Agent 4 likes solo missions...
That's fine! Whatever time your on, just use that. If it's 5 am where you are, just go with that! It doesn't have to be strictly East Coast. c:

I know I said I was going to post tomorrow but it's probably already tomorrow for you guys and I has question.
Can we make the people appointed in our missions NPCs? Or is that our lovely GMs job to act those people out.
I RP the NPCS in your missions. xD They're apart of the bigger plot. :x <3 You can make NPCS of your own if need be...

I was gonna post today, or rater specifically tonight and I've been sick for the past while but it's spiked up. Tomorrow night after my doctors appointment hopefully I'll be able to post.
Aw, get well bby. Take your time. I've been a bit busy of late so It's fine.

I'm working on my two other posts now! :D

I RP the NPCS in your missions. xD They're apart of the bigger plot. :x <3 You can make NPCS of your own if need be...
Yay awesome! With that being said, time to work on a post! :D

• Thank You
Welp, I have nothing better to do then sit here in pain. So I'm going to start working on a post since it's much better then sitting here and doing nothing.

I posted, if it's bad in any way please please tell me. I am super sick so I expect lots of mistakes tbh..

• Love
Nope, you did a good job! Expect a long post at some point tonight, I'm working like a slave atm.

Ack. I know I said I was going to post some time ago, but I've got a huge school event that I gotta go to in a few hours. Not to worry though, still expect a post from me when I return. C:

• Thank You
I still have a response to get to for @Darkagn D; After I finish meh work and such I'll be online to respond. Ngggggggggh

Take your time, don't stress ~

I think I'll wait for one or two people to post before posting again *u*

Home n free for a bit, hopping on the repsonses nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Ack. I know I said I was going to post some time ago, but I've got a huge school event that I gotta go to in a few hours. Not to worry though, still expect a post from me when I return. C:
YOU DIRTY LIAR

And I'm sure you guys already know that you can just ignore the deadlines that you had for your characters. :x

YOU DIRTY LIAR
I AM A DIRTY LIAR I'M SO SORRY. I didn't mean to not post for so long I've just been really busy with reality. T^T FORGIVE ME.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.