Ways to hide/dump a body

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: dragonesper
The three chapter Manhua, Wolf & Mary engages itself in that thematic, just 3 chapters and actually a nice read, so go read it >:[.

And I just gave it a quick glance over based on the comments, MAN DAT LAST CHAT CONVERSATION, DEM FEELS >_<"

The very best way to hide a body, the way that will keep you beyond the long arm of the law is: bury the body next to the long lost corpse of Jimmy Hoffa, the union leader who mysteriously vanished in 1975. No one will ever find that body, or the one that you've buried next to it.

sunnyd_476.jpg

Enough bottles of this will dissolve the corpse!

Extremely acidic orange? Sure, why not. -.-

Best way to hide a body.....o.O

Find a place where there's a serial killer running around. Find the serial killer and ask them all the details of their murders, and copy it exactly. The police will think it's the serial killer and not you. >_> You won't have to do a thing!

Best way to hide a body.....o.O

Find a place where there's a serial killer running around. Find the serial killer and ask them all the details of their murders, and copy it exactly. The police will think it's the serial killer and not you. >_> You won't have to do a thing!
Isn't this assuming that the serial killer won't turn around and just kill you? I mean, you just asked them about all of the murders they've committed. Chances are they might just off you.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Isn't this assuming that the serial killer won't turn around and just kill you? I mean, you just asked them about all of the murders they've committed. Chances are they might just off you.
Nah. Serial killers like to brag. Plus, deep down they're just misunderstood teenagers who were abused by their parents and touched by funny uncles.

Nah. Serial killers like to brag. Plus, deep down they're just misunderstood teenagers who were abused by their parents and touched by funny uncles.
Sure they like to brag, but they also like to keep certain things to themselves, you know, so they don't get caught and can keep on killing people.

Speaking of, I've been watching waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many documentaries about Serial Killers on youtube as of late. The nightmare fuel is real.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Be the Queen of England.

She can't be convicted for murder.

1. Empty all of the organs and intestines so the body doesn't rot.
2. Smash the organs and all of the stuff into a compost. Or you can burn it if you want to be safe.
3. Dump the compost and let the ground break it down. Make sure its deeply buried and doesn't smell god-awful. Plant some stuff there too :D
4. Burn the remains of the body.
5. Clean up.

Be the victim. That way you don't have to worry about hiding or getting rid of the body. Your killer will do all the work for you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.