*waves bashfully*

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

napstablook

Original poster
Hullo! o.o

I am not very good at introductions....but I'll try!

My name is Awaken, I'm 22 years old, and I'm a fangirl.

I love writing and I'm currently an English Major at my local community college.

I have multiple health problems, so I get out of commission a lot....

But I am going to do my best not to let anyone down :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Suga
*Tackle hug* Welcome to iwaku!! I hope you have a great time here^^ also... what cha fangirl about? *smiles*

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm new myself but with the warm welcomes I received thought I would do the same. Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank You

My fandoms? Let's see...Jpop, Kpop, Harry Potter, Various Game Franchises, Manga...the list goes on hehehe XD

• Love
Reactions: Suga
Hello Awaken! Welcome to Iwaku!

Make sure you read through the rules and everything, and feel free to check out the Newbie Care Package that the staff has put up for new members!
Newbie Care Package!

Don't hesitate to ask the staff members or regular members for help if you need it! We don't bite

And again, welcome to our little slice of roleplay greatness.

• Thank You
Well hi there Awaken! Welcome to our site!

• Thank You
Hullo! o.o

I love writing and I'm currently an English Major at my local community college.

A fangirl of what?

Also hi how are ya, how goes it, is it fluffy?

Reactions: napstablook
Yea I saw that you'd already answered that question after I posted it and was like WELLLLL that's awkward...

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku! To be honest, I'm constantly in and out of activity myself, but if you search a bit you can find some people who are pretty chill about slow posting or bouts of inactivity. Just gotta look!

• Thank You
Hey hey hey! Fellow fangirl! Welcome to Iwaku~ If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to approach me and other staffies. We're the ones with the red usernames, btw. See you around and have fun! ^^

• Thank You
Hey Awaken!
2cs8jns.png

I have heard the sounds of another fangirl >:) Oh helllloooo there. I am also a fangirl... er', well, more specifically, a "phan" girl, heh.
Anyways, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

Also, here are some threads to get you started! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku land of the insane totally normal people, if you wish to be a productive member of society please check out the Interest Check to find Roleplays or Roleplay Help & Discussion of you want to get or share RP advice.

If you wish to join the ranks of the Glorious delinquent shit posters (like moi) please check out General Chatting to engage in Jolly Co-operation!
*Looks at DPS role*

Should I switch to Medic?
Harry Potter, Various Game Franchises
... Now I'm not sure if I should open with a Avada Kadavra, Wingardium Leviosa or some other game reference.
the list goes on hehehe XD
1de.gif

• Love
Hullo! o.o

Welcome aboard! You sound like an absolute sweetheart! ♥

Man, before I dropped out of college, I was going to switch to an English major, myself. My friend always seemed to have more fun with her English than I did with my art, at least, and her creative writing classes made me really, really want to change over. What's your focus with the degree you're going for? What do you want to use the degree to do? =D

I hear you on the health problems front. Mine are mostly brain chemicals that knock away my ability to function and do what I love. It stinks. I hope that's not what you're going through, and that what you're going through isn't life-threatening. ♥

...Sorry if that sounded creepy or weird at all. :x Shushing up now.

• Love
Hello Awaken!

Welcome to Iwaku. Glad to have you onboard!

I am sure you'll have tons of fun RPing here. Enjoy your stay!

May we perhaps meet in some roleplay in the future. :)

• Thank You
Welcome aboard! You sound like an absolute sweetheart! ♥

Man, before I dropped out of college, I was going to switch to an English major, myself. My friend always seemed to have more fun with her English than I did with my art, at least, and her creative writing classes made me really, really want to change over. What's your focus with the degree you're going for? What do you want to use the degree to do? =D

I hear you on the health problems front. Mine are mostly brain chemicals that knock away my ability to function and do what I love. It stinks. I hope that's not what you're going through, and that what you're going through isn't life-threatening. ♥

...Sorry if that sounded creepy or weird at all. :x Shushing up now.

I want to write things, but that's all I know at the moment. I'm not sure what field I wanna get into. But people keep asking if I'm gonna be a teacher for some reason and I'm always thinking "Hell to the naw!" XD I can't see myself teaching anyone English. These kids nowadays act horrible, and the college age ones act horrible too because they never grow out of it. I can't deal with those ever-present nasty attitudes. Then they don't wanna work for anything, and expect everything to be handed to them with little to no effort on their part....

*sigh* My apologies, I tend to rant when I start talking about my generation ehehehe...

Anyhoo, my condition can be life threatening, but only if it gets severe. Thankfully, it isn't and I pray it never does. You're not being weird or creepy. I appreciate your concern~

Hey Awaken!
2cs8jns.png

I have heard the sounds of another fangirl >:) Oh helllloooo there. I am also a fangirl... er', well, more specifically, a "phan" girl, heh.
Anyways, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

Also, here are some threads to get you started! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​
OOOOOOH PRETTY COLORS @_@

phan girl you say? *curious expression* what's phan girl precious????

Status
Not open for further replies.